Chapter 134

[Hot item alert: Popular group for sale, act fast!][1]

Just when no news had come late into the night, making it seem like this time it was really over, the lineup came together at the last minute.

The Noeuls, having learned something from The Dawn’s previous collaboration with Lea Purple and a few other year-end stages of “Kismet,” were fervently criticizing Daepaseong Entertainment.

[This song might just kill the lights

And I have a feeling the camera work is going to be crap]

[I’m still pissed about that one solo stage they did before… Plus, it wasn’t even the full thing, it was ridiculously short… The collab was just shoehorned in…

It’s only because the kids killed it that I calmed down a bit…]

[Just Daepaseong being Daepaseong, you know]

Despite its growing popularity, Daepaseong Entertainment, unable to shed its mid-tier status not just in capital but in various aspects, was more accustomed to criticism than to eating.

However, private accounts expressed differing opinions.

[Guys… don’t make me laugh, is this supposed to be bitter?

I’ve been a fan since their debut, so maybe that’s why I’m running over here in a frenzy, shedding two liters of tears…

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Oh, this is so typical but so true, I wanna highlight it]

[Just one stage???? Even with the collab? Just being part of the end-of-year lineup itself? I’m so proud I could spin around?????]

[I came from stanning a major group that does long end-of-year stages, but there’s a unique taste to this side too… Is this what desperation (laughs) feels like?

└The more minor, the more thrilling it can be

└└Agreed

└└Don’t agree please, our kids need to fly]

Thus, the Noeuls with their strong mental fortitude once again transformed bitterness into laughter as they sat in front of the TV.

The Dawn’s ascendancy was palpable, and those who had wandered the K-pop wilderness for a long time sensed it.

This year’s hottest (used) rookie was undoubtedly The Dawn, filled with venom and destined to rise.

Determined not to betray those expectations, the members, except for a few hours of rest, had dedicated themselves to practice, biting down hard to finish all preparations.

They were ready to put a grand finale to the Apocalypse trilogy.

Ziing—

Thud.

The stage dimmed, and the final end-of-year stage began.

[The Dawn – Kill the Lights]

The song title appeared on screen, with Kang Ichae’s name prominently featured in the lyrics, composition, and arrangement sections.

[Aaaah it’s starting]

[Lyrics, composition, arrangement by Kang Ichae… Thump

└That guy’s lyrics, that guy’s composition, that guy’s arrangement

└└Way back into > Kang Ichae…]

The fact that a member had arranged the end-of-year stage filled the fans with immense pride.