Chapter 81

“Waaaaah!”

The members who were sprawled out jumped up at the sound of the youngest’s voice. Everyone hurriedly opened the door and looked around. As expected, there was no sign of the staff who should have been present.

“Where did all the staff go?”

The eerie silence in the room, where only the equipment remained, made everyone tense. Kim Seonghyeon frowned and was the first to step over the threshold.

“Let’s find Jeong Dajun first.”

“Yeah, let’s search for him first.”

I winked discreetly at the camera, which was following behind the members. Suddenly, Jeong Dajun came running from the field where we got the radishes earlier, screaming maniacally.

“Aaaaaaah!”

“Ugh!”

I couldn’t understand why he was coming out of there when he said he was going for an interview, but Jeong Dajun looked more like a ghost with his messy hair and pale face and screaming in the middle of the night.

Kang Ichae grabbed the disheveled Jeong Dajun and asked worriedly, “Dajun, are you okay?”

“Hyung…”

“Why did you scream? What happened?”

The wind was blowing just right.

“Hyung, no, that’s… I saw a ghost, and there were no staff members around….”

“Take your time and tell me.”

“I went to do an interview, and there was no staff in the room over there. So, I looked around the yard and wondered if they were in the field, and… don’t be surprised.”

Jeong Dajun hated scary things to the extreme, so he probably didn’t spend much time looking for the staff, yet his face was extremely pale as he trembled and spoke.

“I think I saw a ghost.”

Ahahaha.

“…Huh?”

“It didn’t look human at all. It was really white, and then it disappeared in an instant….”

“You must have seen it wrong.”

“I’m serious!”

“Sigh…”

I scratched my head as if I was troubled. Then I pretended to make a phone call to someone.

“The staff aren’t answering either….”

“Are we the only ones left?”

“They probably went to get some supplies. Wait here. I’ll go look for them.”

“Don’t leave me alone!”

Jeong Dajun began to cling stubbornly to Kang Ichae’s waist as soon as the latter spoke. Kang Ichae slowly peeled off Dajun’s arms, which were clinging like an octopus.

“Stay here with Seonghyeon and Jiwon. I’ll go with Hoyun.”

“Let’s go, Kang Ichae.”

“Alright.”

“Ugh, ugh, ugh….”

After struggling to comfort Jeong Dajun, who wanted to stay surrounded by the members for a sense of security, I left the room with Kang Ichae.

“Phew…”

We moved a little farther away. Only the two of us remained in the dark, rainy field. Kang Ichae glanced at the house and then turned to me.