Chapter 113

“Did we manage to get in touch with the Japanese management?”

Daepaseong Entertainment was bustling with activity in October. From the beginning, Min Jiheon, a Hallyu star and popular actor, saw his popularity surge even more with his overseas OTT debut in Please Take the Camera. On top of that, it was because Seo Hoyun also gained popularity as a supporting actor.

Moreover, Shining Star had spread across the sea, creating a big impact in Japan. So, to prepare for the following year, Lee Jihyeon was typing like a madwoman.

“I wish I could borrow a cat’s paw.”

“If you have time to say that, why not get a cat first?”

Lee Jihyeon, who was having a hard time at Daepaseong Entertainment again today, sighed with her dark circles reaching her chin. Just looking at the Daepaseong logo on the computer background made her so angry that her hands trembled.

Small and medium-sized business hell….

Still, Lee Jihyeon endured it. When it got hard and she wanted to say “fuck this shit,” a bonus was pushed in front of her. Seeing the amount, Lee Jihyeon silently decided to endure.

The money was too big to refuse….

Unaware that Seo Hoyun was diligently mopping the floor behind her, Lee Jihyeon was mumbling to herself, looking at the fan merchandise on her desk.

“Ah… when will I get to fight again… when will I get to see our editor rolling around and the blonde third prince… No, when is the ungrateful son event coming…”

“What are you talking about, Miss Jihyeon?”

“She talks like that when she’s tired, let her be.”

Lee Jihyeon gritted her teeth and hit the keyboard. It was a mistake to had emphasized her ability to speak Japanese on her resume. Because of that, everything related to the Japanese expansion was coming through her hands.

If they don’t promote me, they’ll pay.

Lee Jihyeon, who was nodding obediently at the senior’s words with sparkling eyes a year ago, couldn’t bear the malpractices of the small and medium-sized company and finally turned dark.

“I just handed over to the Japanese the debut of The Dawn.”

“Oh~, it’s Jihyeon indeed.”

Shut up….

Now it was a basic passive feature for Jihyeon that whenever her seniors said something, swear words would rise to her throat. When her senior clicked away cheerfully, another employee looked at Jihyeon with a regretful face.

Jihyeon deeply sighed and opened a new document window to process the next issue.

“The Dawn is really popular, isn’t it? We could actually plan a tour with this much popularity.”

“We wouldn’t know until we try. Well, it might be possible in a small hall in the countryside.”

“It’s a pity. We should have planned a small concert, right?”

Are you crazy??

At her senior’s words, who was empty-headed in these matters because he only managed actors, Jihyeon felt rage rising within her.

“You want a concert abroad when we haven’t even done one domestically? Are you kidding? That’s like our company screaming that we want to be cursed at!! Huh?! There are so many concert venues and stadiums in this country! Why? Why can’t we use them?!”