Chapter 152

“Hyung’s here.”

“Oh, you’re here?”

I finally got Kang Ichae, who had been annoyingly following me around and spouting nonsense like “I’m actually a cat person” and “HouHou,” to shut his mouth with a glare.

Having downed a can myself, I returned to my spot just in time to hear Jeong Dajun peacefully lamenting about the cost of Korean beef.

“I want Korean beef, but it’s so expensive…”

“Dajun, that’s because you order servings for five.”

Looks like nothing happened?

Though I wanted to ignore it, I couldn’t help feeling a bit worried as occasional glances pierced my way, but fortunately, it seemed nothing major had happened.

Then Kim Seonghyeon, who had been sitting alone with a sour face, looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Seo Hoyun.”

“Huh?”

“Stay away from the maknae… No more.”

What in the world did that mean?

“Ahaha, right. Hoyun. Maybe keep a little distance.”

Even Seong Jiwon, who was next to us, agreed with Kim Seonghyeon’s words while laughing.

But really, what was going on?

However, not particularly curious, I didn’t resist as Kim Seonghyeon led me by the hand away from where Jeong Dajun was sitting to the farthest seat.

As time passed with us looking around, the set suddenly became bustling.

“Hello!”

High Five had arrived.

The set buzzed with the cheerful laughter of the participants, hiding their competitive spirits and oddly warm attitudes.

“We are High Five.”

The moment Kang Yeonhu stepped into the set with a straight posture, our eyes met, and he slightly lifted the corners of his eyes in greeting.

Naturally, I too, feigned a pleasant smile in return.

Soon after, members of other groups gathered around Kang Yeonhu.

“Yeonhu-hyung, have you been well?”

“Ahaha, sunbae. What’s with you.”

Noticing the atmosphere, even Kang Ichae looked at him indifferently.

[Welcome to Shining Star.]

Then, a mechanical voice sounded.

At the same time, letters appeared on the giant screen set up on the set.

[Will you become the brightest star?

The predicted ranking of the final winners is revealed.]

Unlike the first season where everyone wrote down their predictions for the ranking of the groups, including their own, this time, the ranking was determined by voting for the group expected to rank first beforehand.

[4th place: Try

3rd place: Bercy

2nd place: TEW]

And naturally, the 1st place was…

[1st place: High Five]

“High Five!!”

While all groups were noisy about the rankings, Kim Seonghyeon’s expression hardened.