Chapter 112

"Hey, hey!! Let me use your phone!"

"Again? No way."

"Come on, blood is thicker than water. Be useful for once."

I chased my brother all the way to his room, nagging him along the way. Just looking at his face irritated me, but there was nothing I wouldn't do for The Dawn.

Back during Shining Star, I even distributed flyers and candy in front of the academy, begging people to vote and all that stuff...!

Of course, I got caught and was punished to some extent, but it ultimately wasn't a bad thing.

"Fine, I get it. I'll buy you chicken."

"Take it."

That bastard...

Muttering curses, I grabbed the phone. Last time, I had to bribe him with bread just to send a message. Looking at the sent messages made my blood boil again, but I calmed myself down for the upcoming appearance of The Dawn. I had to receive them with a reverent heart.

"They're coming on!!"

I began watching the music show alone in the living room, my heart pounding.

It wasn't one of the three major terrestrial broadcasters, but it was their last music show performance. Meaning, today was the last chance for "Kill the Lights" to win first place.

Moreover, only artists performing on the day could be nominated, which was somewhat better.

This song composed by Kang Ichae had killer beats. Just watching the intro with each member's face was moving in itself.

[Please, please, please, The Dawn fans, just vote this once, but it's only Noeuls who are voting ㅅㄱ]

[There's a global fan vote starting this time, not sure how it'll affect thingsㄷㄷ]

[It's surreal that Black Call is not on music shows this week after coming back just 2 weeks ago...? Do your job....]

"Ah, seriously."

I was upset after seeing a post about Black Call, even though I had set those types of alerts on mute on Twitter.

Black Call has already won first place many times...!

On the contrary, The Dawn hasn't won first place yet, despite releasing such a godly song. The hair, makeup, and styling formed a perfect trinity, and the title track was insane. How could they not win first place just because they overlapped with a famous group? I admit Black Call's song this time was good, but The Dawn's track was no less.

This time! They brought such! An amazing song that concluded the Apocalypse Trilogy!

They couldn't claim first place because they were caught up in the arbitrary actions of an insensitive major label??

"So annoying, really... Black Call, be a bit considerate."

It was a complaint close to a tantrum filled with 90% envy, and though I knew arguing about it was pointless, I couldn't help feeling grumpy.

My dog, sitting beside me, just rolled its eyes and glanced at me. I vigorously patted its head and took a deep breath before turning back to the TV.

A faint light, like the dawn's, enveloped Seong Jiwon on stage.

"Kill the Lights Kill the Lights Kill the Lights..."

"Kim Seonghyeon! Seong Jiwon! Seo Hoyun! Kang Ichae! Jeong Dajun! Eternal dawn, The Dawn!"