Meet Holly

Holly P.o.v.
Ever since I can remember I was left alone or forgotten. I can remember everything thanks to my photographic memory. They took me home from the hospital only to be left in the car they used. Thanks to my magic I was able to get out before I died. The House elf that helped mom around the house helped kept me feed and changed. I stayed in the attic. I grew to dislike my family because they forget about me even being born! However, I'm four now and I can here them singing Happy birthday to my twin. I can feel the emotions of my brother. However, I blocked mine. I go into the many tunnels in the house and sneak a piece of cake for me when they were all watching Ron open presents. I get sad that I don't get any but the elves try to make up for it. They taught me how to read and spell already. It was hard but got it about two weeks ago. The elves set me up a little bed in the closet in the Attic. I grabbed all the old books I find up there and read when I'm bored. Which is a lot considering I can't make noise during the day. The elf squeaky told me about Hogwarts and how old I have to be when you go. On the weekend I appeariate to diagon alley. I can't get caught thanks to Squeaky. Today's Saturday and I was going to diagon alley. I got some coins and appeariate there. I went to the news stand and gather my route papers. Yes I have a job. My boss knows my situation and pays me so I can get food and things like that. I went all over the alley giving papers to my regulars. I have only been working this since I was three so for a year. They pay for their papers and tip me on getting their on time. I Finished my route and gave the money for the papers to Mrs. Fuzwiggin. She hands me ten gallons.
"There you go Holly happy birthday today. How old are you turning today?" She asks.
"I'm four Mrs. Fizwiggin. And thank you your the first that told me that. I'm going to put my money in my vault now. Thank you again see you tomorrow at seven!" I said to her while skipping to Gringotts.
When I got there I bowed to the goblin guards. They bow back, not surprised because I do this every time. I walk in and go to Griphook. I bow to him.
"Hello mister Griphook how are you today?" I ask.
"Well hello Holly I'm good. Happy birthday now your here to deposit more?" He asked.
"Yes I am thank you." I said. I place the key on his little desk. He grabs it and leads me to the carts. I get in and he puts a seat belt around my wrist. I smile and thanked him.
You see the first time I came on this I flew out and was hanging on with the tip until he gave me a hand. But now he transfigured a seatbelt for me.
"So miss Weasley how has it been going at home?" Griphook asked.
"Well if you count sleeping in a closet and eating scraps good then I'll say it's great. This morning I snuck some of my brothers cake when they weren't watching. I ran out of books to read and I am going to learn Goobledok." I said. He nodded his head and stopped the cart. I got out and went to the door. He opened it and I set my money on top of the pile.
"Mister Griphook can I take an inheritance test?" He nodded and smiled. I smiled back. We then went back up and to his office.