Honey moon

When we got in the palace and to our room there was plates full of blue cookies. Percy looked in my eyes with a huge smile.
"Mrs. Jackson you look sexy today." He said.
"Well my good sir you looking dashing yourself." I said blushing. I was looking down. With his thumb a pointer finger he lifted my chin. His soft lips grazed my lip. The feeling of fireworks exploding. I had butterflies in my stomach. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress. I was slowly taking his tie off. We got out of our cloths.
----time skip----
Our bodies wet with sweat. We lay tangled in the bed. My head in the crook of his neck. My breath fanning his neck. I lay slightly on top of him comfortable not wanting to move. I fell asleep with his voice saying I love you so much Holly Jackson. When I woke up the next morning I didn't feel well. I put on shorts and a hoodie.

I sat next to Percy and we watched Disney movies

I sat next to Percy and we watched Disney movies. I fell asleep after the fourth movie.
When I woke up I see a concerned Percy.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"No I feel sick." I said with a groan. He called for Apollo.
Apollo showed up and we tell him what's wrong. He had a full blown smirk.
"This is going to be fun. Congratulations Holly your having twins." Apollo said. Percy fainted I sat there in shock. Apollo flashed out with laughter. I got dressed in something loose because my stomach has already gotten big.

I finally got Percy up

I finally got Percy up. He got dressed and we went to the Cullen's. Yepiiiiiiieeeeeeee!