Sharing is caring

It's funny that if Percy goes somewhere I follow. It is also funny that If I go somewhere he follows. We are like attached to the hip. If you see one the other is there to. Dad said they built us a temple. Me and Percy share. We told them we share. So now we got a really cool temple that out do the rest of them. The temple has two bedrooms. I scrunch my nose.
"Percy I don't like sleeping alone I get nightmares." I said with doe eyes. He smiled and picked me up. He walked to his room with was really blue and a bowl of blue cookies. I float a cookie towards me and took a bite. He looked at me shocked and a evil smirk spread across his face. He threw me on the soft bed and started tickling me. I squealed and begged for mercy. He finally stopped when I began to be droopy eyed. He sighed. He snapped his fingers and I wore:

 He snapped his fingers and I wore:

And he was wearing:

He picked me up and pulled the blanket down

He picked me up and pulled the blanket down. He lay me down and climbed in and pulled the blankets up. H lay my hand on his chest and curled into him. He put a protective arm around me and I felt safe. I fell asleep with no bad dreams. I felt a warm kiss on my forehead. I smiled knowing it was him.

When I woke up I smiled looking at Percy's peaceful face. Droll was on the corner of his face. I played with his shirt.
I heard a deep heavy chuckle. I look up to see Percy's sea green eyes.
"What were you doing Holly?" He asked.
"I was bored and comfortable so I was messing your shirt." I mumble. He chuckled. I give a pout.
"Come on Holly we need to check on some demigod homes. Since your family and I'm Demigods it's our jobs." He said. I held tighter to him.
"But you are very comfortable and very warm." I said. He laughed and picked me up. He snapped his fingers and we were changed and ready to go with me in this.

And Percy like this

And Percy like this.

With me still on his hip and my head on his shoulder we went into cities checking Demigods

With me still on his hip and my head on his shoulder we went into cities checking Demigods. Sometimes bringing them to camps or the hunt. Or leaving them be if their family connection was good. After a long day we appeared in the throne room with me in a fuzzy sleep dozing off on his shoulder.
"Awe she's asleep on his shoulder." Someone squealed. I shifted curling up to Percy. Percy's hold grew tighter to make sure I didn't fall. He rubbed my back with circles.
"We had a long day visiting families of Demigods. If they were abused or neglected as seen with her domain we move them to their respectful camps or the hunt." Percy said exhausted. And finished with a yawn.
"Well done go get some sleep." I heard dad said.
I felt Percy nod and the next thing I know I'm being put down. I felt my cloths switch I can see a flash back come in about to cry.
"Shh it's okay Holly. I'm here." I heard Percy say. I feel the bed dip and the blanket cover us. I feel his arms around me. I scoot closer feeling bare skin. He kissed my head. I fell into deep sleep.
Percy's pov.
I laid her on the bed. I snapped my fingers, which made her wearing pajamas. Her face contorted into a look of scared and sadness.
"Shh it's ok Holly. I'm here." I said. I got in the bed and cover us and put a hand around her waist. She cuddled deep onto me and I tighten my arm around her waist. I kissed her forehead and her breathing evened out. I look at her closely.
Every time I look into her blue eyes I get lost. I feel complete everyday when we end up like this. I want to always be by her protect her from things harsh. I'm starting to have feelings for her I just don't know how she feels about me.