Donation and train ride

Holly P.o.v.
I walked in and saw the owner. We shook hands and I gave him a new shipment of my new brooms. He walked over to the window and took out the old broom and put the new broom in. He gave me money which I thanked him for. Then I talk him I would like to place an order of my old ones to give to my school when ready. He smiled and put in the order for at least thirty brooms. We shook hands once again. I checked my watch to see I've been in here for almost a full hour. I walked back to Olivanders and got my wand. I paid the man and appeariated back home. Waiting for the month to go on the train.
—--time skip for a month--—
Holly's P.O.V.
I appeariated to platform 9 3/4 with my trunk, Owl, Caleb and smite. I walked like a pureblood graceful and elegant. I levitated my stuff besides animals that are on me or walking beside me behind me. I went to a compartment that was semi empty. In there was a little boy with messy back hair and broken glasses.
I knocked on the door.
"Can I sit here?" I asked. He nodded.
I sit down. My trunk and owl cage with no owl floated to the racks. I take out my wand and mumble a few incantations. One I fixed his glasses and got a report on his health.
"Harry your not healthy in fact this is like the same report as mine." I said handing him his report. A few potion bottles floated down.
"Here drink this. This will help with the nutrition and mend the misplace bones. Rub this sab on your bruises and cuts. I promise I won't tell. I've been through the same thing. There was another knock. Harry downed the potions and rubbed the sab on before the door was open.
I was looking out the window not seeing who it was.
"May I sit here?" A boy asked.
I turn around seeing my brother Ron sat down beside me.
"Ugh it's you." I a said.
"You met each other already?" Harry asked.
"Harry meet Ronald my twin. Or ex twin, I should say. He grew up with the life of family and I was stuck raising myself and sleeping in the cupboard in the attic. The one were the old rugs are. The elfs raised me until I was two and taught me how to read and write when I was almost three." I said.
"Look I didn't know I had two sisters. I didn't even know you were my twin. I never even see you before." Ron yelled.
"Yeah well I knew I had family I remember being brought home. Mom left me in the car. I would've died if it was not for my magic getting me out. After the door opened an house elf found me and brought me to the attic were they took care of me until I could do things on my own. So I raised myself since I was two. I was forgotten I lived in a small cupboard for years until I was seven and given the chance to live away from you people. What family forgets their child, sister, and even twin. Every freakin day I felt your emotions of happiness. On our fourth birthday you got a party. I was stuck in the attic. I snuck through tunnels and stole some cake. I ate twice a month or none at all. I started to work the paper route since I was three. And now I own businesses both muggle and wizardry. I sold my broom designs and now just sold one more out. It's faster than the firebolt. I own one orphanage and sponsored many more. I'm richer than the Malfoy's. I am also head of the family of Fleamont. Which is also Harry's Grandmothers last name. I have a brother at Gringotts. Griphook who has been there for me since I was three. He gave me my emancipation. And I'm better without all the signs that I'm not special enough to be remembered." I cried back. I looked at Harry and and waved my hand over his second hand robes and made them look like new. He gave me a nod. I had tears flowing down my cheeks. I look at the door to see the twins and Percy starring at me in shock and Malfoy a little angry. I appeariated out of the compartment with Caleb and smite. I appeared at Malfoy's compartment. He came back in. I slid down to the ground crying. Caleb laid on my lap and smite gave a sorrowful tune. Malfoy sat down and rubbed circles on my back. I calmed down long enough to see who's in the compartment.
"Sorry Draco but I needed out of that compartment and away from my trash of a family." I said to him.
"It's alright was that the first time you talked about that." He asked.
I nodded my head "since I told your mom and dad when I was seven." I said. He nodded.
"Not to be nosy but who's your family and blood clarification?" Asked a girl.
"My trash of a family was the Weasley's. I wasn't raised by them considering they forgot about me when I was brought home. I was raised by the elves until I was two. I had a job since I was three. I was emancipated when I was 7 as a birthday gift from my brother actually his name is Griphook. I'm pureblood and I go by Holly Fleamont. I'm the head of house Lady Fleamont." I said raising my hand to them. They shook my hand.
"Oh and these are my familiars. Caleb he's a magical lion cub. Then this is smite a white Phoenix. And zip my owl is at Hogwarts already." I said. They pet them and cooed at them.
The train came to a stopped and we got out. I sat in a boat with some kids. This is going to be a fun year.