A couple trips

When I woke up Percy was staring at me.
"How was your sleep?" He asked.
I just cuddle into him. He chuckled and picked me up.
He snapped his fingers and I was wearing shorts and a crop top.

He wore something similar to my colors

I shrunk to four year old and lifted my hands to him

I shrunk to four year old and lifted my hands to him. He chuckled and picked me up. He then flashed us to the camp. We were greater by people bowing. Percy dismissed them. Chiron walked up to us.
"Lord Perseus. Lady Holly." He greeted. I smiled.
I grew to a six year old.
"How's the new campews." I said in an adorable voice.
Chiron smiled.
"They are at home here. They even grew in friends." He told us. We nodded and told him goodbye. We then went to Sally's house.

Percy knocked on the door and we waited. With me looking like a three year old. Paul opened the door and let us in. Percy sat on the couch with me in his lap playing with his fingers. I heard a warm laugh. I looked to see Sally watching us with blue cookies. I reached out for one and it started floating. When it was almost to me Percy grabbed it and took a bite of it. I stared at him open mouth. I made my lip wobble and I started to cry. Sally gave Percy a scolding look in which he shrunk. I grew to be seventeen and grabbed a cookie and glared at Percy. He lifted his hands and wiggled them. I back up slowly into a shadow. Percy goes to the shadow but I'm in another corner. Silently I conjured an air horn. I blew it causing him to jump and scream. He started chasing me around the house with me laughing. Paul and Sally watched with knowing faces. I changed into a lion.

I slowly stalk him

I slowly stalk him. He backs out of the hall way. Paul's eyes grew large and pulled Sally back. I pounced changing into a four year old. He caught me giving me butterfly kisses. I giggle and squirm. A picture was took. We said good bye and went to Avenger towers. Percy carried me on his hip still looking like a four year old. We entered the elevators and started going up. When it opened I smell pizza. I got out of the hold and zoomed to the kitchen. I grabbed a pizza of every ones plate and go into the living room giggling eating pizza. Pietro should up in front I me. I giggle and run off. He followed. I'm still eating pizza. I keep giggling and he laughs trying to catch me. I go into the kitchen and jump on Percy's lap.
"Save meeee!" I cried. Percy laughs.
"But you stole everyone's pizza." He said with all serious.
"I waz hungwy!" I said. I snapped my fingers and pizza formed on there plate.
"Thanks squirt." I grew to look 20.
"Who you calling squirt cupcake." I said with a raised eyebrow.
"You know you still have a months torture for making me lose an ear." I said glaring at Tony. He gulped. Newbies looked between the both of us.
"Is she kidding?" One asked.
"She's immortal she has time to plan and get even. She can even do it his last month of life. Or she can poison his alcohol to where it slowly kills him. Or she can do it when he's asleep." Percy shrugged his shoulders. A lot of people backed up from me. I changed into a three year old a held my hands up. Percy picked me up and let me fall asleep on his shoulder.