Dementors on the train

Me and Harry arrive at the platform. We are speaking Spanish since not many have learned it. We talk about our plans of finding the quarters of the founders. We already found Slytherin. This will be our sixth year. We looked at our Owls me and Harry scored O's. Even in subjects many other fail at. We were talking when we were bumped into by Ron.
"Fleamont. Potter." He said with a sneer. He's standing in the middle of the passage way.
"Why aren't you in your carriage. It's not our fault you stand in the middle of the walk way. Now excuse us  we have places to be." We said.
"I didn't realize you have anything considering you don't have a family or friends." Said Ron.
"I wonder why. My family left me. Forgot me. Only when I got my letter was I known in the house. And one of those family members is right in front of me. I was only saved from any more pain of neglect from the goblin nation and my own callused hands that I work with. I helped Harry out of an abusive home. He is supposed to save the wizarding world but how can he do that if he dies in the hands of his own relative. Right now wizards and witches make me sick. That is why we took it upon ourselves and help those who can may as well change all worlds for the better. Now go sit down Ronald or you won't like what's coming at you." I yelled at him. Everyone stared at me and Ron. His face is bright red in embarrassment. People started going back into their compartments. The train leeches forward and the lights went out. It got extremely cold.
"Harry its dementors." I told him. He took his wand and so did I. I thought of my happiest memories. I combined them and yelled the words.
"Expecto Potronum!"
A Phoenix came out of mine and a stag out of Harry's. They chased away the dementors out of the train. A man came out of the compartment with wand drawn.
He saw our protrunis disappear. He looks at us as we put out wands away.
"Names and years?" He asked.
"Harry Potter 13 years old. 6th year sir. Slytherin." Harry said.
"Holly Fleamont Nee Weasley. 13 years old. 6th year Slytherin sir." I said.
"Your married?" He asked.
"No sir I'm emancipated. I took head of house of the Fleamonts. I'm lady Fleamont. Harry is Lord Potter." I said.
"If you please excuse us we had a meeting with Malfoy on orphanages ideas and opportunities." We said in Unison.
We walked around and walked to Malfoy's compartment. For the rest of the trip we discussed what we could do to improve happiness in them.