Kidnapped by kids

I got up from the ground with red tears. Everyone gasped at my chest. My shirt was covered with blood.
The minister stood in front of me.
"What happened." He asked.
"The man that shall not be name tried to comeback. However, when they tried to kill me it left a huge scar on my chest and my magic blasted at them and they disappeared before he could get a full body." I said. The minister nodded his head. He help me into standing position with Harry on my other side and helped walked me to the school everyone was staring at me. Fleur ran towards me and gave me a hug. She then walked with us to the school.
-----time skip-----
Me and Harry just graduated. Harry took the job to be the ministers right hand man, the advisor.
I however went to New York to check on the Orphanage I own there. I wore a spaghetti strap undershirt showing my new scar. I also wore a pair of jean shorts that has splattered paint on it. When I was being chased by a huge hound. I cursed and started running. I. An here the hound speed up behind me. I then ran into a group of kids with orange t-shirts. I got back up and see the dog in the air. A boy from the group I ran into pulled out a sword and stabbed it. It went into gold dust just like in the maze. The boy held out his hand to me. I shakily gave my hand and he helped me up. The kids look at my scared chest. They dragged me to this camp. When all eyes are on me I changed into a Pegasi. I started running in a direction when a man appeared in front of me. I stopped and turned into a huge black dog with my blue eyes. I turned another way and another man appeared in front of me. I change back breathing fast. I can feel my magic reacting. Electricity sparked of my body.
"Calm down Holly." A man said.
I fell to my knees sobbing.
"Please stay away from me!" I cried.
"Calm down we are not going to harm you." I was told. A hand was put on my shoulder. I grabbed the hand and pulled it forward. Forcing the person the be flipped over as I changed into a huge black dragon with random silver scales with blue eyes and red claws. Smoke puffed out of my snout.