Demension

We were outside of Hogwarts. My body glowed blue. I lifted in the air and started walking towards the school. I walked right by the force field. They stared at me scared. Hectate appeared in her goddess form and walked beside me.
"Students we are not here to hurt you. The war does not need your deaths. We only seek a meeting with Dumbledore." I said in my slow mystic voice. Dumbledore came out.
"Who are you?" Fumble door asked.
I land on the ground my glow leaving.
"Don't you remember the person you tried to kill. Okay. Hello students my name is Holly Weasley Fleamont. I was once a Weasley but I left when I was seven. I own seventy five Orphanages that I give money to make sure they have a better life. I also own Hogwarts. However Dumbledore has not allowed me to take my proper place after he tried to kill me several times. I am here only to kill him and the school will go back to order and a new headmaster or headmistress will take his place. Lady Magic is next to me as well." I said. He started shootings curses at me. I growled. I dodge them and send some back. The shield was taken down and both sides watched. He sent a spell at the ground. I grabbed onto the edge. I sent a killing curse at Dumbledore and he fell to the ground. I looked at Harry.
"Take care of everyone. Tell everyone I was sorry. And go to America and Tell a lady named Sally Jackson what happened and that we love her." I said. He nodded in tears. I slipped of and Percy jumped with me. He held me as we cried through the long trip.
-----time Skip-----
We are just now falling out of a sky. I slowed us down and we crashed into a lake. When we popped up we started laughing. I look around to see three kid looking people with weird cloths. I transfigured our cloths to look like theirs. Mine yellow and red. And Percy's light blue and dark blue. We look behind them to see people with red and black sneaking up on them. I lifted my hand and made it into a fist and the water copied the movement and it slammed into the red and black people. We raced towards the kids. I slam my feet into the ground causing an earth quake. They stumbled. I lit my hands on fire and threw it at the people. They threw some back. I doused the fire and send a wave of air at them sending them flying into the forest. I look at the kids. I doused their fire.
"We got to go if you want to get away from them." I said. Percy nods and dries himself.
"Who are you people?" A boy that has a ponytail asked.
"Hi my name is Holly and this is Perseus." I say motioning to Percy. He glared at me I smirked. I see people behind Percy. I start to glow. I lifted in the air. I lift my arms up Earth, water, air, and fire started spinning in a circle. Then I made them into little balls and threw them at them them. I know that the kids and Percy got on the bison. Percy tell them go ahead that I'll be up there in a couple minutes. I turn to see a man in armor. He looks at me confused. He sends fire my way. I redirect them to him. We keep doing this for a while. I made vines grow around his legs and the ground soften beneath them. I dragged all of them to their chests they tried to get out but they can't move. They scream out in frustration. I smile and transfigured a little kite flyer. I fly through the sky's. I see them farther up ahead. I push the wind more and land on the bison with the kids staring wide eyed at me. I sit down.
I can tell they are looking at my Tattoos.
"Where's your ear?" The boy asked.
I paled a little.
"It was cut off." I said shakily.
"Where did you get the tattoos?" The girl asked.
"From my home." I said.
"So why are you being chased by fire benders?" I asked.
"Because Aang is the Avatar."  I  looked so confused.
"What's that?" I asked.
"You don't know what the avatar is? Where were you raised on a rock." The ponytail boy said. A tear went down my cheek. I stood up and grabbed my flyer and jumped off.
Socka pov.
The girl jumped off of Appa. She had tears steaming down her face. Perseus looked mad. Everyone stared at me.
"She has been alone since birth. She raised herself in a forest you nimrod. Yes she lived on a rock. I am all that she has left. Her mom didn't love her and beat her when something happens. And her father died before she was born." Perseus growled out.
Now I really feel bad. Aang and Katara are shocked silent unmoving.
The girl lands on Appa and lays her head in Perseus lap.
Holly pov.
After I calmed down I landed on the bison and lay my head on Percy's lap. I fell asleep now see the lady fates.
Holly this is your quest. You will be helping dimensions out. Perseus will help you out. You need to encourage Aang to work hard. That he's not alone in doing this. When you are finished both you and Perseus will be transported back to yours.
Yes Lady fates I understand.
I then wake up to cold wind. I look around to see ice and a ice police in the distance. When we landed I got up and place my bare feet on the snow. I see a girl like me have white hair and blue eyes. Her father walks towards us. And introduced his companions and Percy introduced us. Me not say a word. We were led to a hut with a ice door. I swish my hand and the door opens. I got in and sit in the back meditating. I now I've been like this for days but that's when I heard the horn. I open my eyes and ran to the wall. I see fire nation ships. I started rushing in the are glowing blue. So I was thirty feet off the wall I can hear whispers. I clap my hands together and a force field starts forming around the kingdom. I float there arms wide out and feet together.
Water tribe pov.
The girl that came with the others has been in the igloo for two weeks meditating. Her blue arrow glowing. When the horn blew off. She opened her eyes and ran to the wall. Suddenly she started glowing blue. She was lifted in the air. Her mouth open giving blue light. She put her hands together and then spewed them back out. A shield started going around the nation. When the fire hit the shield the ships exploded and not really effecting her. The boy that intruded himself with her stared at her crying. He looked at the fire nation ships with anger. He rose his hands and the water obeyed him. A huge storm took place outside. The ships were getting tossed around. The the Avatar came out looking determined. He sees what's happening. He ran to the boy and put a calming hand. They started talking.
"You don't understand Aang. Last time she did this she barley survived and lost her memories. She was told if she did this again that she will die. She is my sister my family. If she dies I mine as well die." The boy yelled at the Avatar. The boy took off his shirt scars littered his skin. Scorch marks, the whole torture look appears.
The boy started glowing white. Soon he stood thirteen feet tall the water sucked the ships into the water. The girl stopped glowing and started to fall. She opened her eyes and saw her brother. She grew also she let out a scream of pain. She stood taller than the boy. She stomped her foot and ice spikes hit the ship. The boy went over and hugged each other they soon started shrinking and the girl was out cold while the boy was holding her limp body sobbing. Soon a hole opened beneath them. And they started falling. It closed up once they were under the surface.