Hunted

He smiled and gave me a hug. I heard a camera click. I look to see Sally holding a camera with a smile. I look up to see Percy smiling and shaking his head. We both wore identical smirks, we slowly walk over to her. He gave her a huge hug that Paul also joined. After we finished Percy began the story. I listened also. They look at me.
"What were you and the primordial talking about?" Percy asked looking curiously.
"Um I asked why she was hurting herself. She was confused so I explained by having war blood will stain the earth, trees will be burned down along with huge craters. So she let me end her life after she blessed me that's why I was to become the major goddess of Earth. But I can't do that my flaw won't allow it." I said.
"What's your fatal flaw?" Asked the Paul.
"Personal loyalty." I said.
"So you are like Percy." Sally stated.
"For the most part. But I can shape-shift he can't ." I said. I shifted into Percy.
"Even use his voice." I said with his sloppy smile. Paul poked me I looked at him with are you serious look.
"Okay Percy's" she said with a laugh.
"Grab some groceries for dinner." She said handing us a list in Greek and some money. I grab the money and gave Percy the list. He gave a pout we both walk out to the street with me still looking like Percy. We were by the park when I felt someone following. Then something was flying through the air. I turn around and caught it at the same time Percy caught his. We both look at each other. We look at the way it came to see six people from a cross play.
"Perseus Jackson." A red head asked.
Me and Percy said yes at the same time.
They look between us.
"They look the exact same." One mumbled.
"You two need to come with us." The red head said.
We look at each other and nodded.
"Only for two hours we are supposed to bring groceries home." We said. We walked towards them and followed them to a SUV. We got in and they placed handcuffs on us. We left them on so they don't shoot us. We were escorted into a tower and to separate rooms. I sat there taping the table. A man with an eyepatch walked in.
"What's your name?" He asked. I look over at him analyzing him. I scratch my wrist.
"Where's my brother." I asked.
"He's being interrogated." The man said.
I look at the mirror and tilt my head.
"My name is Holly" I said still looking at the window. I heard laughter and I smiled and changed back. I look at the man. I changed into a dog. I sat there wagging my tail. A scientist man walked in the room. I changed back.
"Where's my brother!" I growled out. I held my head feeling pain. I looked at them with a glare. I closed my eyes and appeariated to Percy. I open them to see a women stab him in the thigh. I grabbed the woman and threw her to the wall. I stood in front of Percy. I changed into her. She looked up and saw me. I gave a smile. She charged at me. I duck and punched her in the gut. The door opened. I gave a round house kick to the women knocking her out. I ran to Percy taking the knife and putting pressure on his wound. I glared at the people. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. I can feel my hands glow.
"Heal what is hurt. Spread like fire cool as water. A solid motion to do what's right. The loyalty binding as a flaw comes as one to heal with my feeling of my brother from his sister. From cousin to cousin betrayed by those we trust. Heal us both like the flow of water." I said. I open my eyes feeling tiered. I start to waver. I man held my shoulders steadying me.
"What was that." The eye patch man asked.
"She healed me using her feeling of love as a brother and cousin. All she has is me and I can't die on her or it might kill her." Percy explained. Percy held me when I fell asleep. I can feel my self being lifted and carried. Then set down on something soft. Then arms wrapped around me. I cuddle in closet knowing it's Percy.
---time skip---
When I woke up it was to a voice.
"Miss Holly everyone is waiting in the kitchen for breakfast." A robotic voice said. It guided me to the kitchen.
"So what's your full name Holly." Asked a man with a goatee.
"Holly Fleamont it was Weasley but I got emancipated." I said.
Information on me popped up.
Holly Lillian Weasley Fleamont.
15 years old.
Mother Molly Weasley
Father Arthur Weasley.
Six brothers
One sister
Started working at two delivering newspaper. Then at six sold a product and became a millionaire.
No documentation of schooling.
Went missing two years and one month ago. Reasons of emancipation: abused and neglected since she was born.
She is in questioning of a mutant. However no known proof was shown.
Cousin of Percy Jackson on his father side.
And has signs of having PTSD, ADHD, and dyslexic.
I read the file twice.
"You forgot I have a cousin on my moms side also. His parents were murdered when he was one in Halloween night he was lift with a nasty scar and abandoned on the doorstep of abusive aunt and uncle. In which I got him emancipated when we were eleven. We share the same birthday of July thirtieth. He has black hair and emerald green eyes. My natural look is fire red hair and electric blue eyes. And I didn't go to school because I was working to get the little food I can buy and I had to do chores or I will be beat senseless. I was born in London, England and got United States citizenship when I was nine. I own sixty Orphanages all of the world today. I was in a coma for a year then I woke up only to fall into another coma and woke up the day before yesterday." I said. I said scratching my wrist. They all look at my wrist. I see scars of words carved into my skin.
The pirate man walked in and saw my now updated file.
"Another rich spoiled little girl." The man nodded.
I clench my fist and thunder sounded. They all look at Thor the Norse god of thunder. Thor was staring at me.
"I worked hard for that money. I came to the states to check on the Orphanages I have here but I was hit by a car. I'm not spoiled. I hate when people judge by the persons possessions." I growled. Percy put a hand on my shoulder. I look at him with fire in my eyes.
"It's okay Holly. Calm down. He is only saying words a coward would say. Think what would happen." He said with a calm voice. I close my eyes and took a huge breathe. The thunder stopped I open my eyes and glared at the man.
"Do you have a target room." I growled out. It's a floor down. The goatee man said. I walked to the Elevator with everyone following. When we got there Percy sat in the observation room. I Karnak it up to the highest setting. Bells went off. Aliens came out. I lifted my hands and vines shot from the grounds branches of the trees smacked alien heads clean off. I changed into a lion.

I tore through a wave of aliens

I tore through a wave of aliens. And gave a roar. I then changed into a dragon. I blew fire at the aliens they screamed. I changed back and transfigured a piece of blown up ship into a sword I ran up to cowering aliens and swung decapitating them. All aliens were killed and things were smoking. I fell to my knees and put my head in my hands and sobbed. I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Percy.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I lost control." I said quietly. He held me as I cried. I slowly fell asleep.
---time skip---
"Holly come on wake up. They want an answer." He said.
"An answer to what. If it is to stay asleep then yes." I said. I hear a chuckle.
"No they want us to join them saving the world like we usually do." He said I have a feeling he is smiling. "If you are smiling then I'll give it a try. However if your frowning then it's the opposite." I said still not opening my eyes. I heard whoops and whistles and then an air horn right next to my ear. I jump and plants and storm clouds were in the room. I look around to see everyone and Fury in the room. I saw Clint with the air horn. I made plant crawl up his leg hung him up side down. Vines enclosed his hand. I lay back down and close my eyes.
"Uh Holly you have three howlers from what I'm guessing your other cousin and property care taker and the Minister." Percy said nervously. I jumped up with big eyes. I shakily took the letters. I open up the first one.
Holly Lillian Fleamont
Where in the world are you. We got a letter six months ago that your alive just was in a coma. If you don't reply back England will be sent looking for you and when we find you the minister is putting you on 24 hour watch by him.
I keep hitting my head on the table.
"Percy can you give me three pieces of paper and something to write with." I say quietly.
I open the next one.
Holly Lillian Weasley Fleamont. If I don't as much as hear from you in the next two day saw goodbye freedom and hello politics. You will be helping me with other political leaders and galas. You will also be doing my paperwork. Then you will be in my care for two months!
That was the minister. I sigh and open the last one.
Holly Lillian Weasley, you need to come home. We found your father almost dead in the ministry.
The squeal of my mother yelled out. I started laughing.
"She wants me to go to her house. She called it my house. That's hilarious I have six safe houses, three castles,  a town, two cottages, a catacomb, and five Manors. Including 60 Orphanages and three factories I own. Including a boarding school and she think the burrow of a house is my home. I lived in a closet in the attic for seven years until I was able to leave...."
"Language!" Steve said.
"The Damn place." I said glaring at the letter. I grabbed the pen and replied to them accordingly. I whistle three times and zip flew into the room and onto my shoulder.
"Is that an owl." Fury asked. I tied the letters.
"Deliver to the minister and my cousin first. You know where they are at. Lastly give this to the lady that gave birth to me she will be at the burrow." I said giving zip a treat. She gave a hoot and nip and flew away.
"Yes that was an owl she is also my friend and she delivers my mail. Along with my Phoenix." I said.
"Now do we have training?" I ask hopping up and down.
They nodded.
"Okay whose the poor member that's sparing with me." I said with a devilish smirk. Everyone stepped back except Percy. He looked around and groaned.