The chamber of secrets

For the rest of the week Me and Harry tried to stay in the shadows. Not to attract attention to us at all. We got news that there was a message on the wall written in blood. I sent a letter to the Minister saying what is happening and the certain rumors. That were mostly directed to me and Harry. We mostly stayed where everyone can see us at all time so that we are not the blame. Fudge thought it would be a good idea also.
That was until a Gryffindor showed up petrified. We reported the accident then saying we are finding way to fix and stop the attacks. At night me and Harry explore Hogwarts trying to find any secret chambers. Today we are in the second floor. We came across a flooded haunted bathroom.
"Of course. Harry who died when the chamber of secrets was opened the first time?" I asked him.
He caught on to my thinking and entered the bathroom. We found the diary, but kept looking around.
"Harry come look at this." I said from a sink.
"Do you notice anything different with this sink?" I ask.
He looks at it the looks at me.
"They have snake designs on the sink. This is no where near the Slytherin part of the castle so that can't be the reason. Slytherin made the chambers him self so he put his emblem for his heir to find in the time of need." Harry said thinking I nodded.
*open* we hissed. There was a hiss and scrapping. We look around then back in the hole.
"Where do you two think your going?" Asked Professor Lockhart.
"Saving the school. No back off fakehart." I said. He tried to shoot a immobilized spell but Harry blocked it.
Incantation
"Petrificus Totalus" I yelled.
Lockhart froze.
"Silencio" Harry said.
Me and Harry dropped down into the chamber with a crunch. We look down to see bones. I wave my hand and the bones disappear. We walk to another door but I let Harry open it.
*open* Harry hissed.
The door opened showing an empty but flooded room.
*Show yourself we are the heir of Slytherin we come to ask things of you.* I hiss.
Harry looks at me a little skeptical. A large snake which I guess is a balsic slithered in front of us.
*You are to only answer to us understood?* We hissed.
*yes massstersss*
*alright no more killing but you may hunt for rodent to feed upon. We will ask you in a time to protect this school from those who want to harm it. But remember to not be seen you can get killed. We wish you not to be understood?* Harry hissed. The snake nodded and went into her chambers.
"We need to put wards that make others unable to access it." I said. We started muttering protection enchantments and wards on the chamber. The only ones who can enter is me and Harry. I look at the diary. I did a parcel tongue holcrox removal spell in which the soul piece returns to its castor. We quickly get out of the chamber after casting a tempus to find out it was six in the morning. When we got to the moaning murrelet bathroom to find Professor Lockhart awake and very angry on the ground with the teachers surrounding him. The Minister walked in and saw us in this predicament.
"So you solved the chamber and stopped the attacks?" He asked us.
All the teachers looked at us.
"Yes sir, we had a minor step back with fakehart over here. He tried to obliviate us and immobile us so he can do it. However he would have been killed for he had no knowledge of how to stop the poor things. We also put up several charms, wards, and protection spells so that nobody can enter it and get the guardian of the school to do evil." I explained. He nodded and shook our hands.
"It's been a pleasure asking for your assistance." He said. We nodded. We look over to the gapping teachers.
"Now if you excuse us we like to go eat breakfast after all we didn't sleep which cause if us to use our energy." I said. We walked out talking about the possibilities of the chamber to use. Of course that was until Ron came at us. I gave a huff and looked at him.
"You are the little Slytherin heir aren't you?" He yells. Everyone stares at us.
"Ron honestly even though I hate our family so much to say this but we are related by blood. So if you call me that your calling yourself that. Considering your my twin and all." I said rolling my eyes.
He turned red.
"What about Harry?" He said.
"He is proclaimed the savior of the light. You said it your self Slytherin heir is evil. So he cannot be it. So go to breakfast Ron." I said. We walked around him and entered the hall. Everyone was looking at us. We just walked to the table just like we do everyday. Well this is a great end of fifth year.