Back home

Percy's Pov.
When we got out we landed right in the middle of the Living room in Avenger tower. Everyone had weapons pointing. But I held Holly's limp body in my arms sobbing.
"Percy?" I look up to see Tony. I looked down to still see my unmoving Holly and no shirt. Did I say my Holly? Never mind that. Well she is my sister. I can never lose her. Bruce came over with a medical bag. He started checking her out seeing if she's alive. His face was impassive until a deep frown came upon. He wouldn't look in my eyes.
"I'm sorry..." I didn't let him finish.
"No she's alive." I said. With a heart wrenching sob. Her eyes slowly opened and tears slide out.
"They did it." She whimpered. I knew what she meant. They made us Gods and Goddesses. She didn't want that. She wanted to grow old and leave this old life. Now that she looks like a ten year old. How is that possible I don't know. Her scar on her chest is now only a white faded scar.
"Who did what?" Sam asked.
I looked at them.
"The fates immortal. Never die." Was all I said. They looked confused except Thor. We were then surrounded by bright light. I called out saying look away. And we were transported to Olympus.
Holly Pov.
"They did it." I said. I keep repeating it. We were surrounded by bright light. Next thing I know we are in the throne room. My head still in Percy's lap crying saying they did it. While Percy is crying and trying to calm me down. Some gods had tears pouring down their cheeks. Then the fates popped in.
"All hail Perseus Jackson God of demigods and heroes. Minor God of Loyalty." They said. All gods bowed to Percy.
"All Hail Holly Fleamont goddess of the Earth, Loyalty, and quests. Minor goddess of hearth, ice and family." The fates said. I let out a huge sob. And the fates popped out. I'm full out crying, with Percy trying to calm me down also with tears. Hestia walks over to us and engulfs us in a hug. I slowly stop crying and start to just sniffle. I feel knowledge about what I'm doing.
As an apology. - the Fates.
The rest of the seven that was in the major prophecy walked in and bowed and got up. Percy got up and picked me up and putting me on his hip. The others turned to us.
"Percy!" Annabeth said.
"Percy is the god of demigods and heroes and a minor god of Loyalty. Holly here is the Goddess of Earth, loyalty and quests. And a minor God in hearth, family and Ice." Zeus announced proud that his daughter had good domains. They bowed. And I started crying again. Percy began bouncing me up and down.
"Where's her ear?" Annabeth asked.
I began shaking. My body started glowing again. I floated five feet of the ground ad started walking towards her.
"I lost my ear because of one of the wars I was in. After Gaea there was a war with Ultron a robot that kept multiplying trying to destroy earth. I lost my ear then. Then I was also in another war with the wizard until I was cursed and me and Percy went falling into a hole that brought us to another dimension also fighting a war. Not only that but when I picked up an asguardian weapon I was blessed by Norse and the tesseract. Which gave me this. My body turns to energy and I will protect the ones who are losing hope or sense of family love." I said in a silky mystic voice. I started falling and Percy caught me.
"You need to stop doing that. The last time you did that you died and got a lovely visit from knitting women. And the time before that you were in a meditating pose for two weeks for no food and drinks. You were savorily dehydrated.  And the time before that you got amnesia and the time before that you were put in a coma." Percy counted back the times.
"It's the tesseract Percy I can't control it. It wants to protect that include me." I said. He nodded and kissed my fore head as I all asleep.