Summer and world cup

Everything was going great. Harry and I get tons of letters asking for advice from ministers. I designed a new broom and is now being bought like crazy. The Minister bought us tickets that are right next to himself. The Weasley's are in the nose bleed section I think. When we got there the Minister was trying to talk to the Bulgarian Minister.
*This is just so funny. He tried so hard to make me understand.* the Bulgarian Minister said. I laughed so did Harry.
*It is funny. We should do that more often. Hello our names are Holly Fleamont and Harry Potter. Should we get seated for the game Minister?* we said in Bulgarian.
The Minister smiled and nodded. He sat down while our Minister grumbled.
"Minister Fudge maybe it is better if we teach you Bulgarian and French." We said holding in our laughs. While serious and Remus stare at us in shock. We smiled and sat down.
"Yes maybe you two should."  He grumbled.
The match went on till the Irish won. Then we talked to the teams. I presented both teams my new Phoenix brooms as reward to getting to the cup. They smiled and thanked me. The Victor asked how I got them.
*How did you get these expensive brooms?* he asked.
*I designed them and make them for companies. With the help of Harry of course. Let me introduce myself. My name Is Holly Fleamont. Though that's my emancipated name. I was born from the Weasley family. They never loved or took care of me. I got to the place I am from working for it since the age of three. This here is my creatures brother. His name is Harry Potter and we are both seventh years this year. We skipped a couple years.* I said smiling. He smiled and was about to talk however death eaters appeared. Me and Harry brought our wands out and started fighting back. We dismantle the death eaters and immobilized them. We did that for a while until the dark mark appeared somewhere else. Harry and I sent a message about the death eaters. The Bulgarian team is behind us looking wide eyed.
We roll our eyes. The Minister appeared and look at the death eaters we caught. He had a smile on his face.
"Thank you Harry and Holly. Well done. Now I'm afraid you two are going to stay at Hogwarts this year." He said. I groan while lighting my hands on fire.
Harry laid a gentle hand on my shoulder.
"Okay fine we will stay. But I swear if that old man tries something funny along with my ex-siblings something is going down. And I'll make sure they'll never recover in the political or financial fields. Also a week in margos." I growled out. I changed into my Phoenix animagus and landed on Harry's head. Fudge took a deep breathe. Then looked at me.
"Well that went better then I thought." He said.
"What do you mean?" Victor said with his accent.
"He means the last time something like this happened she burned the field and everyone was shaking in their shoes." Remus says walking behind Harry. Victor looks behind him to see the team shaking and wide eyed.
"You will feel the same if the headmaster tampers your food, and your family tries to kill you and before that ignore you and forget you since you were born." Said Harry. I transformed into a balsic snake. The Minister takes a step back.
"Is that a new one?" The Minister asks.
*I think so. Ghar this is frustrating.* I hissed.
Harry sniffled a laugh.
"She says she thinks so. And this is frustrating." Harry chuckled out. I fall to the ground and transformed back to human.
"And may I ask why we have to go to the prison school that keeps trying to harm us." I said pointing to me and Harry.
"A tournament is being hosted there and I need you to enter it." He said.
"Isn't there an age limit?" I ask.
"Yes there is that is why you are aging to 17." He said holding two potions vials.
Me and Harry both grown. We drank the potion and grew in age. He smiled and apperiate with the captured death eaters. Well this quiditch cup was eventful.