Fates talking

I was in a brightly white room. I sat on the bed that was in the corner. Soon Percy appeared and looked confused.
"Hi Percy." I said glumly.
His face softens and sits by me and gives a side hug.
"Where are we?" He asks.
"The guest room of the Fates." I said with a sigh.
The Fates popped in
"There is reasons why you two were made gods. Or in your case Holly Goddess." The one on the left side said.
"The both of you have been through so much. Abuse, wars, and betrayal." The one in the middle said.
"Those domains fit you in so many ways. You are not held by ancient laws due to your domains. We will also teach you how to create children because of your loyalty domains." The one on the right said.
They began to explain how to do so. And how I will be able to place them in good families because of my family domain.
"Lady Fates? How is Aang and his world?" I ask feeling like I betrayed them.
They give a small smile.
"The war is finished. They won and starting their own family." They said in Unison.
I give a smile and I feel my heart feel better. They gave a goodbye and the both of us woke up in a bed. With Percy's arms securing me. I smile in comfort of someone being there for me.