Mr. Black

So far classes are real easy and do able. We found the Hufflepuff private chambers. It was in the green house. There was a break in at the Gryffindor house. The poor fat lady was scared. It seemed to loom over my brother. We reported everything faster than the headmaster and he's getting the crap from it. Today's the full moon and our werewolf teacher is out sick. We have been following my brother around and we think who Mr. Black is trying to get. That old rat. That old rat is animagus peter Pettigrew. The dog came out to play we followed to the shrinking sack. We took our wands out. We point it to the rat. Harry made it come back to human. And I froze him. Then we both bind him down.  I look at my brother he's looking behind us and shaking. I roll my eyes.
"Mr. Black. Care to explain why you are out of prison and on school grounds." I ask.
I look at Harry and he nods. He sends the message to the Minister. He comes back and nods.
"Well Mr. Black we are waiting." We said in unison.
"You two are creepy." He says.
"Well thanks that means you will answer us or you can answer to the Minister." We said.
"Are you two twins." He asked. We groan.
"Yes our creatures are except the idiot that you bit and dragged us my ex brother." I said.
"Um I wasn't the secret keeper that night at the potters house hold. I also came to peter over there to bring him in when he blew up the whole street after cutting his finger off."  Black said.
"Okay Harry does that sound like a reasonable explanation?" I ask.
"It's an okay one. We just have to wait for the Minister to hear the truth serum son them." Harry said. I look at Rons leg. I changed into my Phoenix. I cry into his wound. It starts healing up and that's when Mr werewolf enters.
I change back into a human.
"Come we must meet the Minister. He is waiting. Ronald you should be able to walk Mr. Black I expect you to come and not run. And Professor I hope you did take your meds tonight?" I asked.
His face paled. I look at Harry and nodded.
Professor Snape entered.
"Professor can you take the frozen traitor rat and Weasley to the school." He nodded and got the people out.
"Serious help your buddy out. Harry this calls for transformation number three." I said. He nods.

I transform into a wolf cub

I transform into a wolf cub. So does Harry. Remus begins to transform. We wine. When transformation was complete he smelled us. We wine a little. He picks us up and bring us to a corner. He lays down and we snuggle under his arms. Serious just sits there watching. We lay there till the morning. Remus transforms back and I transfigured some cloths. I look away and let my arm out. There was two chuckles. The cloths were taken from my hands. I then light my hands on fire, and look at black. Harry lit his hand and touched my shoulder. I calmed down and made a water ball and threw it at black.
"Let's go." I said. We crawled out of the weeping willow. And there was the Minister with a bottle of the potion. I took it and handed it to black.
He took a swallow.
"State name." Me and Harry asked.
"Serious Orion Black." He said.
I nod at the Minister. He nod back.
"Were you the secret keeper to the potters that night on October 31st?" He asked.
"No we thought that if we switch keepers then he would know the weakness of the keeper." He said.
"Did you kill the 12 muggles and 7 wizards that day along with peter petigrew?" Minister asked.
"No I came to get peter petigrew to the ministry so that he can be proved to be the one that did it. Before I did he cut his finger and changed into a rat." He said.
"Thank you you will be free of all charges." The Minister said.
"Do I get custody of my godson?" He asked.
"You can't get custody but he can live with you." Said the Minister. I look at Harry.
"Mr Black you can live at my manor if you wish. You too Mr. Lupin. I have plenty of room. Me and Harry really can't be separated or one of us burns a house or something to that extent." I said.
"I can't really accept that. What about your parents. They must need to know of you inviting us." Said black.
My body lit on fire I screamed a mad growl. I started running around yelling profanities. That was until I was talked. I felt the calm waves Harry sends me. He gets up and helps me up. I calmly walk over to the two adults that look little amused and a larger amount scared.
"No it's just me and Harry. My big brother Griphook got me emancipated when I was seven. Then I got Harry emancipated at the age of eleven when I found what his muggle relatives were doing to him. Now we should go to the end of feast and make sure the food isn't tampered with. It wouldn't be the first time." I said. I wave my hand over black and made him look younger and change his hair to red and his eyes blue. I changed his cloths to look all pure blood type and I accio'd Remus's cloths. I hand it to him and made a earth room. He stepped out and the room disappeared. We then went to the great hall. We stepped in and serious walked with us as Lupin sat at the teachers table. We sat down at the sixth year seats. I checked the food to find all of our food. I found them tampered. I shake my head. I grabbed Harry's and serious hands and walk out of the great hall. And to the dorms. I sat on the couch and called my house elf.
"What can I do for mistress and Sr's." She asked.
"The usual. Two pizzas and three Dr.Pepper." I said.
"Yes Holly." The elf said and popped out. She popped back in with the things and popped back out. We eat and pack our things. I created another bed in mine and Harry's room. We all fall asleep dreaming of what's to happen.