Third Task

The school year is almost over. We were kind up around the maze. I was to go first as I am in first place. I was let in. I ran around when a half bull like man came and a cyclops came.
"Yum demigod food." The cyclops said. My heart skipped a beat. I heard thunder and lightning struck the cyclops making it into dust. The bull man ran at me. I put my hands in front of me and electricity shot out at the monster blowing into dust. I started running again. I heard Fluer's scream and started running in that direction. I found Victor torturing her. I stunned him and sent sparks in the air for the to competitors. Harry stood the with a face of relief. We went to the cup together. We were brought to a cemetery. I heard the slight voice saying kill the spare. Next thing I know a green spell hit my chest. I gave a cry of pain but didn't die.
"That's impossible." A person muttered.
With a glare electricity went their way. Storm clouds went above me. They disappeared and Harry grabbed my arm and we fell to the arenas ground. I took off my jacket grabbing my chest. Poppy ran towards us.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Death eater hit her with the killing curse in the chest then her magic blasted them back for me to grab her and get out." Harry said.
It was deathly silent.
On my chest was a skull with a wave behind it and lightning hitting the skull. It was still breathing. I collapsed to my knees holding my chest and bowing to the ground with eyes closed.