Ugh back to Hogwarts

We finished our first year. However it was mostly boring due to knowing the stuff for it already. Well me and Harry skipped three years. So me and him will be fifth years. Mr. Fudge asked us to come back to Britain and help them out a little.
Me and Harry agreed only if the headmaster does something we can retaliate without punishment. Also that we get put in fifth year. He agreed as long as the retaliation does not kill them. We apperiate with our stuff and animals to the British ministry. Where we were greeted with Fudge and Shakbolt.
We bowed our heads to them.
"Hello Fudge shakbolt what is that you need help with?" We asked in unison.
We need you to keep an eye at Hogwarts and report any violations." He said.
"We can do that sir" we said in unison.
"Since when are you able to twin speak?" Fudge asked.
"Since we moved to the Americas. The sorting hat said our creatures or siblings." We said.
"Well can you tone it down it getting creepy." He asked.
"Not really we tried but then we start to do the same motions as the other." We said. As we both brush our hair with our left hands.
"Okay that's creepy and needs to be cheeked out. But you need to check up with your brother and get retransferred to Hogwarts. Oh Dumbledore is on probation and the Weasley's are scrapping the dirt with your lawsuits. Dumbledore doesn't have the same respect. Most don't trust him that much anymore. Oh and give your transfer papers to McGonagal." Fudge said. We nodded in sink. We turned and apperiate to Gringotts. We appeared inside the bank scarring everyone.
"Brother we come back for good." We said. He led us to his office and closed the door. I hugged him he hugged back.
"How's our vaults looking?" We asked.
"They are still on the rise. Holly you gained one more seat. And Harry you gained another seat. With Holly four seats and Harry three seats. And you speaking like twins why?" He asked.
"We don't know it's been like this since we came to the Americas. We tried to stop it once but then if one moved the moves at the same time." We said while combing our hair with our fingers.
"Okay, I'm guessing you need transfer papers and new school robes and books?" He asked.
"Yes fifth year books with also Slytherin robes." We said.
"Alright you still have your cards and actual cloths so go shop." He said. We nodded and walked out. First I walked to Quiditch quality supply store. I brought out a new shipment of brooms. That replaced my old ones. Kids had gathered around the window admiring the broom. I got paid and thanked the man before leaving. We went to madam Malkins. We got our new set of robes we then went to get our books. We got fifth year books along with sixth year ones also. We then went to Hogwarts to go to school we missed a week of school already. This is going to be a long year.