The second task

It was a cold and windy day. It wasn't a really good day to have a task. But what can we say we were told to do this. I had a bikini that matches Slytherin colors. I had my hair in a ponytail and blonde. I heard many wolf whistles and I rolled my eyes. I look at Harry. His now defined six pack showing with his green trunks. We give our friends a hug and a good luck. The canon sounded and we dived. Harry had Gillyweed. He has yet to learn how to transform to a creature that can breathe under water. I however transformed into a Black marlin and swam. When I got to the treasures there was both Victors and Fluers siblings. There was the one and only Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood. I took Draco and went up. I put Draco on the deck and went back in. I went down to see Victor grab his and go up. I waited to see Harry struggle with the gillyweed. I shoot light at them and they scream away. Harry swims over and grabs Luna. I grab Flures Little sister. Then murpeople came started attacking. I clap my hand together and they fly back with impacts. I have a huge gash on my face. I grab Fluers sister and push up. I pushed Gabby is the the girls name up to the dock. Flyer grabs gabby and hugged her as if her life depended on it. I was pulled up.
"I now have a little hate for murpeople." I Said. They fixed up my wound and was now waiting for the results.
"In fourth place is Fluer declure with a total of 70 points.
In third place Victor Crum with a total of one hundred points.
In second places with a total of 120 points is Harry Potter.
And finally in first place with a total of 150 points is Holly Fleamont.
A well done task to all four of you. The next task will be in three weeks time. And may the odds ever be in your favor." The game official announces. I walk to Harry and lean on him and take a deep breath and sigh.