The Cullen Visit

Percy woke me up. He got me dressed in a nice outfit.

Percy wore this

Percy wore this.

I grabbed Percy's hand and we mist traveled to the Cullen's

I grabbed Percy's hand and we mist traveled to the Cullen's. They were immediately in front of us with attack positions.
"Hello Holly, Percy." Carlisle said.
"Carlisle and family." We said nodding our head.
"We are just here for a check and I'll be teaching some archery to a little girl." I said.
"Renesme come here your teacher is here." Yelled Bella.
Renesme ran out and saw us. I took Renesme with her parents to watch. I started teaching.
Percy's Pov.
I watch her teach the girl. I'm longing Holly's touch. Carlisle watches me.
"You love her don't you." Carlisle.
I smile and look at him.
"Yeah we hardly loose touch of each other. I proposed to her after I asked her fathers permission. That was nerve breaker but it is worth it all." I said.
"Yes I remember the same for Esme." Carlisle said.
"It's hard for Olympians. When they do marry they are not loyal because they come down and have Childs with people who are not their spouse. But we not we can't betray each other we have domains that make this so. When were offered godship the first time we both said no. We did this in order for Demigods and peaceful beings who were unable to do anything because her father felt threatened. Our friends betrayed us and broke us. But she helped me through it. And I want to make sure there's a smile on her face every day." I said.
Carlisle smiled. We looked to the door to see Holly walking in with proud parents and a happy Renesme.
"How did she do? Better than me I hope." I said.
Holly laughed.
"She got a bullseye on her fifth try. And she didn't get an arrow shot at someone the other way." Holly giggled. My face turn pinkish.
"To assure everyone I'm band from archery." I said. They laughed.
"Don't worry ill teach you." Holly said hugging my side. I smiled.
"Alright we must be going. We have to check in on a quest or too." Holly said. We waved goodbye and I mist traveled us to the quest campsite.