The first task

Me and Harry were talking near the border of the forbidden forest. He heard a roar and walked in to investigate. We found it was dragons. We smiled and walked back to the castle to discuss what we planned to do. I choose to be a baby dragon and roll the egg away. But first ask it to take the fake egg. Harry was planning to summon the egg to himself. And apologize to the dragon about how stupid the people are putting an egg in her nest. We walked into the great hall when Mashed potatoes ended up on my face. I see Ron smiling. Harry was about to punch him. I held him back. I look at the minister up at the table. He gives me a slight nod. I vanish the potatoes on my face.
"Thank you Ron for the wonderful appetizer. Should I return the favor? Or should I by your house, throw you out and build a home for Muggleborns who are hated by their family for having magic. After all Harry was living in a house like that. Slept in a cupboard until I got him out. Now he's the second richest wizard in Britain and the U.S." I said. I clapped my hands his hair grew. His chest became bigger. His buck teeth grew. His manhood disappeared his but grew. I walked to my table. He scream sounded like a girl.
"What did you do to me." A girlish voice squealed at me.
"I want you to taste your own medicine. For once." I said.
--time skip--
We stood in the tent. We were laughing and talking. Then we had to pull dragons out of a sack. Somehow me and Harry got dangerous dragons. Wonderful went through both of our minds. Victor went first. He ended up destroying some eggs. Then Fluer her skirt was on fire then it was me. I walked out. I put a wand to my head and began shrinking to a baby dragon. I waddled out.
~who are you? You are not mine?
-your right I'm not yours. Someone put a fake in your nest it's the gold one.
I sneezed causing fire to come out.
~How are you? Where's your mom?
-They took here. That gold egg is my brother. Can I take him back to my mamas nest?
~go ahead young one.
I walked the the best and rolled the egg away.
Then it was Harry's turn. Like me he came out with the egg and unharmed. I smiled. He smiled back. The only problem is that I have white scales on my shoulder. All champion stood in the arena waiting to hear the results.
"In fourth place with forty points Victor Crum from drum string. Point you counted off for the damage of the eggs.
In third place with fifty five points Fleur De'clure for injuring the dragon with a cutting curse.
We have a tie for first with hundred point Holly Fleamont with her fantastic transfiguring her self into a baby dragon. And To Harry Potter summoned the egg and apologized to the dragon for grabbing her egg. Well done champions. Those eggs hold clues for the next task which would take place after Christmas break. Good look. And may the odds ever be in your favor.
(Get that reference?)