Nasty family reunions

After me and Harry got our things we went back to Griphook to get our transfer papers. Once we got them we apperiate stop McGonagal's office. When we got there she squealed and looked at us.
"Did we really look that different? What has it been nine months in the US made us look different?" We asked. We handed her the transfer papers and grades we got.
"Your fifth years?" She asked.
"Yup we skipped a couple years. We also have apperation licenses. In both America and here. We were told to hand you these papers for our schedules by big brother." I said. She waved her wad and our schedule appeared.
"Your password for the common room is Salazar snakes." She said. We nodded and looked at our schedules. This is our owl years. We said goodnight to the professor and walked to our common room.
"Salazar snakes" we said.
The entrance opened and we entered. They looked at us.
"Do we honestly look that different?" We both groan.
"No we were just surprised that you came back is all." On upper year said.
Well America was fun and all it just didn't suit us very well." We said in unison.
"So we came back but this time as fifth years. We took fourth year in America." We said once again in unison.
"Seriously we need this checked out!" We both exclaimed looking at each other. Draco was trying not to laugh. I snap my finger and made him wear a pink tutu and dance around the common room.
"Draco it is not a laughing matter hope you love dancing for an hour for you house." I said. Harry just nodded in agreement.
"Oh come on Holly it was just a little funny. You act like the Weasley twins." He said.
My lit on fire standing up on end.
"Really Draco you had to bring up her ex brothers and ex family." Harry yelled. The whole house was looking at Me scared. Harry lit himself on fire and hugged me. I calmed down. I grew a devious smirk on my face. I raised my hand and everyone backed away from Draco. His hair is now pink and all his cloths will turn pink one minute after he puts it on. And all he can say is the truth to anyone who ask him a question. I put down my hand and walked to my dorm room with Caleb and smite.
The next morning everyone woke up to a girlish squeal. I know it was Draco. I just got up and got ready. I walked down to the common room and walked to the great hall with Harry. That was until we turn the corner to meet the red twins.
"Well if it isn't our little sister and her boyfriend. They finally came back to Hogwarts." They said.
"Well if it isn't it the ex brothers. That scraped bottom of the barrel." We said in unison.
Fred fired a bat bogey towards us. We blocked it and sent back a little spell we made for a charms project. This charm made the victim have no control of their limbs. In the most convenient times your hand will slap you like when you are falling asleep. Or we put it as when they touch food or prank supplies along with asleep. We apperiate to the great hall and sit down at the table. I tested the food and drinks and made sure there was no potions or spells. I gave the go ahead and we dug in. The twins walked in as Draco sat down with pink robes and hair. I ignored him and watched the twins. Draco looked where I was watching to see the twins. They reached to grab the food only to slap the food on their faces. They wiped their face and reached for the food. They slapped themselves. I started to laugh. Harry did also. Draco was smirking but also confused on what's going on.
I whispered in Draco's ear what we did. He started laughing too. The twins looked to where we were sitting and got up. They walked over to us.
"What did you do!" They growled.
"Self defense" we said.
"Take it off!" They said.
"No you shot a spell on us first this is your punishment. No one knows how to take it off except us. We made that spell fora charms project for fourth year." Harry said. I nodded.
"Your only second years like Ron." They said. Really you want to ask the teachers what year we are in. We are in fifth year we skipped a couple." They go to their pockets only to be slapped by themselves.
"Prank supplies?" We asked.
"Is there a problem here?" Snape sneered.
"No sir they are blaming us for unable to control their own limbs." We said. He looked at us then back to the twins.
"Fred George detention for a week." Snape sneered.
"But"
"They"
"Cursed us" they said together.
"Do you want to make it two weeks?" He inquired with his lips slightly twitching.
"No sir" they said running back to their table talking with Ron and that Hermione girl. Well that was some nasty reunion.