Wedding

Everything is perfect. I wore a baby blue wedding gown. Because the white dress would clash with my white hair. Sally was awesome planner with Natasha. Dad looked young. His black hair combed back. I had asked Harry to walk down with me and my dad. Dad was on the right and Harry on my left. It was a huge wedding. A lot of people came. I heard my que to start walking. We walked slowly with myself a bright smile on my face. I heard breath taking gasps. I stood in front of Percy who had a huge smile with dimples.
"Now I understand the both of you have vows written," we nod with smiles.
"Percy you go first." The priest said.
"Holly you make me Jolly." He said taking a pause. Many laughed. I giggled.
"You are my world and my everything. To the little cuddles you love to all the kids you love and help. To the moon and even a new galaxy. When I see you I smile knowing that you will forever mine. When you smile you light up my day. I used to think nothing can cheer me up except having a blue cookie." Many laugh.
"But you came into my life and I found my cure. The cure of you being in my life taking away my fears and giving me yours to fight away. I'll be your night in shining armor and your the princess I'll protect." Percy said. I had tears falling down my cheek. I was laughing.
"Holly its your turn." The priest said. I smiled and wiped my tears.
"Percy when I first met you I literally fell on you." There was laughs.
"I was running away from the monsters as I call them. I was in the country checking in on one of my Orphanages. Those robbers tried to rob me but you saved me like a knight and shining armor. You say blue cookies were your favorite food. And I look at you crazy." There was more laughs.
"However, having a cookie I wanted another. Soon that one cookie turned to be three pans full of cookies. You introduced me to blue food. I felt comfortable with you around. With myself always getting into my clumsy situations you were always there to catch me when I fall. Weather it was posing as yourself in an interrogation." I said pausing. The Avengers laugh.
"Or you begging me to pick up Thor's Hammer. To you being my friend when I was in comas from some of these situations. To the point were we felt alone. I stayed by your side. Like your blue cookies you managed to stick in your pockets." I said. He had really red cheeks. And pushed the bag deeper.
There was laughs.
"We both had some interesting and bad pasts. But we conquered those together. From all the things I own you are my world. My life. I'm glad I'm here with you today to start a new chapter or should I say a new batch of blue cookies of our live. Your my forever and everything. I love you Perseus Jackson." I said. Sally had a huge smile crying and laughing at the same time.
"Do you have the rings?" The priest asked Percy. Percy turned and Harry gave him the rings. Percy handed me his.
"Do you Perseus Jackson, take, Holly Weasley Fleamont to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked.
Percy looked at me.
"I do." Percy said sliding the beautiful ring.

A tear escaped my eye

"Do you Holly Weasley Fleamont take, Perseus Jackson to be your lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked.
I sniffle. "I do" I said. I slid the ring on his finger.

"You may now kiss the bride

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said with a smile. He gave me a long sweet kiss. We heard cat whistles. We broke apart and laughed. We walked down the isle with me tucked in his side. People threw rice above our heads. That was a day I'll remember.
We went to the reception where I heard many beautiful speeches from the ones I love. Then we went on a honeymoon in our palace.
That day made me the happiest woman.