Visiting places

I finally got up and took a shower. I got dressed in this.

This showing my baby blue tattoos

This showing my baby blue tattoos. All up and down my arms, legs, and I have blue symbols that run in a line on the top of my checks and over my nose. My bright blue eyes seems to always glow. My white hair in a royal like bun. However, I don't wear the shoes. But Percy puts it in a bag. I did a double take. His hair wet from a fresh shower not caring to dry it with his powers.
He wears:

I smile at him

I smile at him. I grab his hand and appeariate to Diagon alley. I pull him to Gringotts then to my brother Griphook.
"Brother Griphook!" I said with a smile. Griphook looked up at me.
"Holly is that you?" He asked cautious. I smile and hop on my feet. I give out my hand. He poked it marking my gold drip on the paper. The paper lights up and he looks wide eyed at the paper and looks up at me with a huge smile showing his teeth. I run to him and we hug. He takes me and Percy to a private room.
"You look different Holly and who's this." He asked.
I smile.
"Well after fighting in a couple or more wars I was blessed by things. And that kind of change my appearance. On the other hand This is Perseus Jackson he help me and Harry take down Dumbledore and has been taking care of me through my comas and all of the crap I have been through since I was fifteen although I seem to shrunk into a ten year old." I said with a thinking face.
"So he is a demigod like you?" Griphook asked.
"Uh we were demigods" I said with a nervous laugh.
"Your now God and Goddess." Said Griphook wide eyed.
"Uh you see. We were forced to after my third war and after Percy's fifth one although he didn't really fight the wizard one. Anyways the Lovely Lady Fates made us into Gods because we were needed to. So I am now Major Goddess of Quests, Earth, Loyalty. And a minor in Hearth, Families and Ice." I said. Griphook looked at Percy expectedly. Percy had a confused face.
"Perce he wants to know your domains." I said with a smile.
"Oh right. Um I'm a Major god of Demigods and Heroes and a minor God in Loyalty." Percy said scratching his neck.
Griphook did a small bow and had a smile.
"Griphook how's my estates and vaults going?" I ask.
"You just got another foster home this morning in the islands by Mexico. So you now have 76 Orphanages and or Foster homes. Your stock is going down so you need to create a new model to bring that back up. But your vaults are full as ever and the Orphanages are sending in good reports with monthly check ins from people they don't see and hear to make sure they are good even with out notice of being told." Griphook. I nod. I conjured a parchment and pen. I start creating the dimensions of the new broom. I hand it over to Griphook.
"Get this to the factory. Get it made and tested. If what I believe it should be good and get them shipped out as the new model." I said with a smile. He smiles and nods.
"Good bye sister Holly." He said bowing. I bow back. I drag Percy out of the bank and to the candy shop. In which we run into Harry.
"Harry!" I squealed.
He turns and sees me. His whole gloomy face beamed at me.
"Holly! Percy!" Harry called and walked over to us. He hugged the both of us.
"You made it out. Where did the two of you go to?" He asked.
"Well we ended up in a different dimension and fighting in a different war until we were able to come back. And ugh I got attached to people and broke my heart to leave them there." I said with a small tear falling down my cheek. Percy wiped it away with his thumb.
"Anyways We are going to be away awhile checking countries we just checked into Gringotts." I said.
Harry nodded.
"I keep making sure here in London and Scotland is good with the school and Make sure Tom doesn't go on a killing spree. Just make sure you mail me at times." Harry said. I smile gave him a hug.
"Will do." I whisper. I drag Percy to the blue candy section. His eyes went wide. I giggled. He grabbed an arm full of blue candy. I bring him to the counter. The owner had wide eyes and started ringing it up. I smile and giggled. The woman smiled at me. I give her my gold Gringotts card. She swiped it and hands Percy the bags of Blue candy. The lady hands me my favorite candy and winks.
"Thank you." I said with a wide smile. She nods and helps the next person. We walk out with Percy eating one of the candies. I smile and shake my head. I grab his arm and appeariate to a disturbance in Forks Washington. I shrunk the bags and place them in Percy's pocket. We kept walking to the disturbance which was at a house. People zoomed out and stood in front of us with fangs. I sigh.
"My name is Holly. And this is Percy. I felt a family disturbance here. May I ask why and if we could help?" I said calmly not scared of the fangs. A man with blonde hair walked over to me and kneeled in front of me.
"You are not scared of us?" He asked.
"No. I know of all creatures that live in the earth. I have duties to help people in severe times of need. If I have the power to do so." I said giving him my doe like eyes. He nods and stands up.
"We have a child who is in danger because the voulturi thinks she is and immortal child." The man nods. I smile and nod.
"Such a small problem causing such horrible disturbances. Where is the child." I said.
"She is inside with her mother. We were not sure of your intentions. And your not human are you?" He asked slowly.
I smile and shake my head.
"But I'm not creature either." I said.
He nods and leads us inside. All heads turn toward us. I see the little girl that looks ten. I smile and walk over to her.
"You have a great future little one." I lift my hand up and it glows blue. A necklace is created in my hand. I put it on her.
"Pull on the necklace and be careful." I said. She pulls and a bow materialized in her hand.
"Cool!" She squealed.
I smiled.
"I can show you how to use it. How ever you have to take care of it and only use it if you feel threatened or training. You must practice a day a week. It's one of my rules in gifting it. You must also not use it for evil like robbing or murdering innocent if these rules are Brocken I will take it away. Do you understand my conditions?" I ask. She nods.
I look around the room to see them staring at me and Percy sitting eating his blue candy.
"The battle takes place tomorrow right?" I ask. Some nodded. I nodded back in response to the answer.
"To make the bow back into a necklace wipe your hand down the bow. If you lose the necklace it will appear back to you in two minutes." I said. She nodded.
I went and sat in the corner and got in my meditation pose. I can feel my symbols glow.
Percy pov.
After Holly went into Meditation I was being stared at.
"Woah she has the avatar Symbol!" A big buff man shouted.
I look at him with wide eyes.
"Well technically she's not the Avatar. We met Aang two weeks ago when we fell into a different dimension and help fought their war. We protected them until Aang was more able to defend himself and his friends on his journey." I said. They look at us gobsmack. I shrug.
"We stopped the fire nation from evading the northern water tribe to stop the death of its princess and the moon spirit." I said like it's not a big deal. Thirty minutes later Holly stops meditating. I give her some blue candy. She takes it with a smile.
"So are you kind of like the Avatar?" The man asked Holly. Holly leads them outside. She raised her hands and a block of Earth lifts in the air. She placed it back down. She snaps her finger and fire is on her tip of her finger. The fire goes away. She then twirls a ball of air and sits on it. Something she learned from Aang. Then she gets up and lifts her hands and did some movements and water dances around her. She stops and winks at the little girl. And changes into a white Phoenix with blue specks she flys and sits on my head. I start to mumble how she better not crap on my head like the one time. Some laughed hearing me. Then I started swearing in Greek.
"What language is that?" The blonde man that greeted us first asked.
"Ancient Greek. It is mine and Holly's first language." I answered.
"But that language died out before the 1500's." he said confused. I lifted my eyebrow at him.
"My Family practically only speaks Ancient Greek. When our mothers had us they learned it to communicate. My second language is English. However Holly's was Russian I believe as she lived there for a while. But she's fluent in all languages as I'm only fluent in Ancient Greek, Latin, and English. Although I still have trouble reading English. It causes a massive headache."
They nod. The sun started to set and we made our way to the field.
Holly's pov.
I change back to my kid self and was getting a piggy back ride from Percy. We sat around a fire telling stories.
"Holly how was your upbringing?" I was asked.
"I didn't look like this at all. I became like this with a few blessing here and there from higher beings. I was Raised in England I believe little winging. I had six half brothers and a half sister. At first I thought they were my full blooded family. I had a supposed twin brother. I was never raised with them. I was hated for reasons I have no idea. I raised myself since I was I was able to walk. The creatures raised me till I was able to walk. Well when I was able to walk my 'mother' abused me and neglected me. I was a slave cleaning the huge house and cooking meals. With that I had a job delivering papers so I can buy myself little food and cloths that can fit." I took a pause taking a deep breath. Percy holds me tighter. And gives a nod of support.
"Your a witch arn't you." The British vamps asked.
I nod and smile.
"When I finish my job I get paid and I deposit it to my own vault I opened up. I was stuck with the abuse, neglect, and the near death experiences until I was seven. When I was six I created a product that went great. I quickly became rich. A goblin from the bank became a big brother since I was two. Help made sure I would leave my 'family' and help make my goals come to life. He helped got me emancipated when I was seven as a birthday gift. That was when I found out that my father was not my father and my mother had an affair and I was younger than my twin by eight months. I also own a lot of properties and titles. You know about lady ships and lordships right?" I asked.
Some caught nodded.
"Well for those that don't know I'll explain. Lordships and ladyships are like the family ruler. They are the head of the families. They take care of their families that have their name. They also own the properties and vaults from their family line. Well I have several family tittles. Such as Prewett, Fleamont, Potter, Peverell, Gryffindore, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Olympia and to Merlin himself. And since no one claimed them I was able to lay claim to them. However I only go by Holly Fleamont. I own 76 Orphanages and Foster homes. And I'm the richest person in England, Europe, Asia, and South America. I also own four castles and one at the moment is held as a boarding school. Four safe houses, a catacomb, six manors and I'm close personal friends with ministers and political leaders. And I'm only 16 I believe I lost track after being in and out of comas for the past two years. Oh and Percy has been by my side for the past two years helping me out through my troubles. As I helped him." I finished.
"So how do you look like a sickly ten year old?" I was asked.
"I actually don't know last month I look like a 12 year old." I said shrugging.
"I already graduated school with my cousin in England. However Percy here I have a strong feeling he dropped out last year." I said looking at Percy's eyes. He gave a sheepish smile and scratched his neck.
"Um maybe." He said.
I give a smile and shake my head. In the distance I heard a twig snap. My head snap towards the sound. The vamps look at me confused. My symbols started to glow. The tents are all packed away and we were standing talking. The voulturi walked out of the trees. I started to lift up I walk forward to be between both groups. Blue footsteps are left behind.
In my silky mystic voice I start speaking.
"You are creating a great disturbance with a family. You seem to think that their child is an immortal child. She has a heart beat. She was born when her mother is still human. If you can't take this news well then you will have a severe problem. And I'm sure I can send you on your way to Hell. I have connections with my uncle Hades you know." I said.
I floated down and changed to my goddess form. Percy joins growing in size and holding my hand and glares at the Vampires. They cower back a little.
"What are you?" One of the kings ask. I go into their minds.
'We are two of the gods to protect the world. The god of the underworld is our uncle.'
I told them. They went wide eyed and ran away. We shrunk down. I ended up shrinking to a six year old. I look at myself.
"Oh come on!" I yell. Percy laughs and picks me up and places me on his hips.
"You should really see if Hestia can teach you how to go to an age like she does." Percy suggested.
"Yeah we'll do that later." I said. Percy walks to the vampires.
"You may go home now. If a trouble like this comes again just close your eyes and ask us for your help." I said in a cute voice. Some vamps smile and nodded. Some even kissed my cheek. I sat their in shock. I didn't notice we are at the house again. I look around. The camp family sat on the couches and we stood in front of them. Two more vamps walk in. They sit down.
"I know three couples here that have a want." I said quietly. They look at each other. I look at Percy and he nods. I look at each couple that I was talking about.
Me and held hands and close eyes.
"Better close your eyes." I told them.
A glow surrounded us. I held two baby's as Percy held the other. We turned to the group.
"Now open" I said. They gasp.
"These baby's are yours. However just like the bow and arrow we have conditions. You see Edward knows what we are don't you Edward?" I ask looking at him. He nods.
"You are God and Goddess but which religion I don't know." He says.
"Like Percy said earlier our first language is Ancient Greek." I said giving them time to think.
The blonde man looked up at us.
"Your Greek." He said.
I nod. "Also Roman. The Roman side comes from the Greek. It's like split personality. At first we were Demigods until two weeks ago." I said.
"What's a demigod?" The girl asked.
"It's were your half human half God. Like you can be called demivamp." I said. She nodded.
"What were your godly Parents?" The blonde man asked.
"Mine is Zeus." I said.
"Mine is Poseidon." Percy said.
"I am the major Goddess of Earth, Loyalty, and Quest. And a minor goddess of Hearth, family, and ice." I said.
"And I'm the major god of Demigods and heroes and the minor god of Loyalty." Percy said.
"We can't technically have kids as one of our domains is Loyalty. So we are able to create a brain child of sorts. They are demigods. So by giving them to you. They age like humans. They will have ADHD and dyslexic. They may have powers. However they will be hunted by Monsters. So when they are older they need to go to a camp in the summers. The camp is Long Island sound. We will come by for two weeks in the summer to teach Rennesme and the triplets their weapons so they can protect them selves. If they are abused we will remove them from your custody and I will put them in one of my 76 Orphanages or foster care homes. I want them to try have a normal life when they can however when they turn five we will start coming to train them." I hand out the two babies I have to Rose and Alice. Percy hands the one he has to Esme.
"You are free to name them. However, they under no circumstances shall be turned into a vampire. If it is tried. The child will die. I wish for that not to happen however I am not the one that created that rule." I said.
• Alice has a baby girl. The girl has Percy's hair and my eyes and nose. She has Percy's face shape.
• Rose has a baby Boy. The boy had my white hair and eyes. But has Percy's face shape and nose.
• Esme has a baby girl. The girl had white hair with black layers. It looks so cute. She has Percy's sea green eyes and nose. But she has my face shape and lips.

Each baby had a birth mark that is baby blue on their stomach. It's in a shape of a heart with initials of PH, In the middle.
~ Alice's girl's name is Grace Evelyn Hale.
~Rose's boys name is Luke Oscar Cullen.
~ Esme's girl's name is Lily June Cullen.

I smile at the couples. I give them birth certificates. And adoption certificates. And three letters in Ancient Greek to be given to them on their fifth birthday. We created a bracelet with their initials on them. We explained it's a dagger that works like the bow. Hit the bottom and it will turn back to a bracelet. It will also return to their wrists after two minutes if they lose it.
After all that we pop back to Olympus.
"Hestia help me. I keep getting younger!" I cried out in the middle of a meeting. Dad laughed and picked me up and sat me on his lap.
"Don't laugh at me. I'm gaveling a hard time of staying a age. I didn't know I could do this until I keep shrinking!" I pouted at him sticking my lower lip out. Percy is leaning on a Column holding in a laugh.
Dad passed me to Hera. She smiled at me.
"You look cute as a five year old." She said. I huff.
"Alright. Alright. Close your eyes imagining what age you want to be." She told me. I close my eyes imagining that I'm twelve years old. I open my eyes and see that worked and a smiling Hera. I smiled.
"I did it!" I squealed. I jumped off. I ran to Hestia bouncing up and down. I can feel everyone smiling. Also the Hearth grew stronger. I grew a smirk and fade in the shadows. Everyone looked around. I then pop up behind Percy. I jumped on Percy's back. He screamed and feel on the floor. I got up and giggled and ran back into the shadow. Percy got up and looked wildly around. The trickster gods are laughing. I made my self break down to molecules and appeared behind him. I tackled him again. He still screamed. I giggled. He turned and started tickling me. I couldn't stop laughing.
"Please I can't take it anymore. I surrender!" I squealed. He stopped and place me on his shoulders. Everyone was either wearing a smile or knowing smirk.