Going back to school

It's been two weeks since the World Cup. I have kept in touch with both Bulgarian and Irish teams. We are on our way to the train. I can see the Weasley's talking in a group huddle. Then Molly hugged them and kissed their foreheads. We walked right pass them and onto the train. With our things and familiars. We sit in the back Slytherin car. And closed the blinds. We sit and talk about our job for the tournament and what we are supposed to report.
When we arrived we greeted the therestrials and got in the carriage. When we arrived we have our prefect badges pinned to our robs. We made sure everything was fine with our house and sat down for the sorting and announcements. There was a new teacher this year Professor Moody. I can tell he is using poly juice potion.  We gathered our house and brought them to our common room then told them the rules and other announcements.
Me:

Harry:

Harry:

We did our patrols and went to bed

~time skip by Harry~
Today's the day our friends are coming. When they came we greeted each other and we told them the jist and told them they are more than welcome to sit at the Slytherin table. They thanked us and we left to the great hall. When the schools did they're performances and sat down with us after we shook hands and hugged them greeted with their native tongue.  This is going to be a fun year. We thought when we caught the Weasley's watching us. We smiled and give them a nod. They glared and went back to eating.