The Weasley war

The next morning I woke up to an empty dorm room. Not even my things are not there. I summoned my stuff and took a shower. I got dressed to find Harry on the couch.
"Hey Harry was your stuff in your room?" I asked him.
"No was yours?" He asked.
"No I had to summon mine. I bet this was a present from the headmaster." I said.
We walked to the great hall to find the Weasley family waiting by the door. Not only the school Weasley's but Bill, Charlie, Molly and Arthur. I groaned so did Harry.
"Ah there's the two people we are waiting for." Molly said.
"You know Harry in feeling like changing schools. This is getting annoying. Actually I'm going to sue both Weasley's and the headmaster. And get some of our contacts from the other Ministers." Harry nodded.
"Come Harry let's go talk to Fudge." I said grabbing him.
Before I appeariated some one shot a spell. I hissed a shielding spell. I apperiate to the ministry.
We walked to his office and tell the secretary that we like to see the Minister. And to say that Holly and Harry likes to discuss some things. She told us to have a seat and wait. Me and Harry were talking about which school we want to go to.
The Minister walked and made a sign to follow him. In which we did.
"What is it you need to discuss with me?" He asked.
"We came to say that we are going to switch schools. And wanting to sue the Weasley's and the headmaster. Weasley's because of neglect meant and shooting spells at first years that have yet to learn. Dumbledore, forced Harry to go through abuse with the knowledge of it. Putting potions in our food without permission and stealing our things when we are asleep. With threats to obliviate us if we do not follow. We are thinking to move to a school in the U.S." I said looking at the Minister. The look on the his face when we tell him everything and saying we moving ministry's.
"Alright I'll get that sorted out. I apologize on the behalf of Great Britain. I wish you luck in the U.s. Please comeback soon I understand your predicament." He said.
We bowed our head.
"Let's go to Gringotts I got to tell my brother." I said. Harry nodded. I grabbed him and apperiate inside Gringotts. Scaring both people and the goblins.
"Brother we need to discuss a couple things." I said walking to Griphook.
He nodded and lead us to his office.
"What's happening?" He asked.
"The Weasley's and Dumbledore called war on me and Harry we are sueing them and moving to America to go to school there. Well stay here in the summer so I can see you. But we are going to school in the US. Can you make sure our businesses are good and our lawsuits follow through?" I said. He nodded with a sad look. "We promise to come back and visit you often if not letters will be on your way." I said. He nodded still looking sad. I ran over him hugging him.
"All goblins know of you. They agreed to be your friends. As all others have. Good luck in the americas." He handed us citizenship cards and passports and credit cards. Also transfer papers to US. Magic School and a appointment card for the Minister." I smiled and hugged him once more. I accio'ed our rich looking pureblood cloths and transfigured Harry's old cloths to look like bags. I put a feather charm and expanded charm on the bags. We put our cloths in the bags and appeariated me and Harry to the alley behind a old looking building. We walked to the airport saying our last goodbyes to London. And hello a new life.