Lisence and new looks

We were walking to the apparition office. The Minister talks to the lady. The lady comes and takes me to the apparition point. We did several test and got the highest score. Of course I have been doing this since I was two years old. I got a license and met back up with Harry and the Minister.
"Guess who got the highest score!" I said.
They smiled and pointed to me. I smiled and nodded.
"Now let's go to diagon alley." I said.
They laughed and and the Minister apperiate with Harry. I apperiate to diagon alley.
I found Harry and Fudge and walked over to them.
"Let's go you are throwing out all that old crap. Your getting a new you. And one of my brooms." I said walking into Madam Malkins.
"Hello Holly how is school so far?" She asked.
"Horrible my ex brothers are trying to make me go back to the house. They also tried to get me to Gryffindor. Oh and let's not forget we can't eat because someone keeps spiking our food with loyalty potion and the liquid impirio." I said.
"Anyways I want pureblood look on him do your magic." I said.
She smiled at my wording.
"What colors?" She asked Harry.
"Black, silver, emerald green, and dark blue." Harry said.
An hour has passed he now has a full new wardrobe we went to a hair place.
"Hello what may I do for you two?" A man said.
"We would like to have silver and green highlights. I want silver bangs with emerald green trim. What do you think Harry?" I asked.
"I'll like the same with my hair." He said. We both sat down as he got to work.
"Can you make it permanent?" I asked.
He nodded.
"Can you make mine permanent." I asked. He nodded. Harry did the same.
We walked out of the store after paying. Where we met with the Minister after doing Some shopping himself. He saw our hair and complimented us. We thanked him. He took us back to the school. At the entrance we bowed in the pureblooded fashion. He dis also. We left to the common room.