Checkup with Malfoys

Holly p.o.v.
I need to get a check up to see if I'm ok. But I don't want to go to St. Margos.
I appeariate to the Malfoy's and knocked. I was dressed in nice clothes so I wasn't misplaced.
Malfoy Sr. opened the door. He wore a sneer. I gave a pure blood bow.
"Lord Malfoy I wish to ask a favor of Narcissa." I said politely.
"And to who is asking assistance?" He asked. My name is Holly Fleamont sir. I was just emancipated from my family that neglected me. As you can see." I said letting down glamor.
"And who was your family?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"The Weasley's sir. Although I raised myself with the help of house elves and my job that I had since I was three." I said. He nodded and let me in. He told me to follow him and so I did. When we got there she was fussing over a dirty Draco.
"Lady and heir Malfoy." I said taking a bow once more.
"And who might you be." She asked. Looking at my suckin cheeks and skeleton body.
"She is the neglected child of the Weasley that never took care of her since birth. However she is now a Fleamont." Malfoy sr. said.
"Yup I'm Lady Fleamont see my ring." She said holding her hand up.
"My apologies lady Fleamont. What do you need of her services." Lord Malfoy asked.
"I came to see if she can check me out. I haven't been to the doctors since I was born. My Brother however got all the pretty presents and cake. But that's okay I have Griphook." I said rambling on.
"Yeah you do need checked you show signs of ADHD which is the side effect to lack of health checks." She scanned me with her wand and out came a long piece of parchment. She started muttering things.
"Dobby get my the following potions." She gave him a parchment. She started muttering spells. I feel pops in my back. There was pain in my legs and I collapsed on the ground.
"Where did you sleep before getting emancipated?" Cissa asked.
"In the closet in the attic." I said. She shook her head.
"Eat?"
"Left over scraps or Griphook my brother forced me to eat on the weekends when I'm in diagon alley." I said. They looked at me weird.
"Griphook?" They asked.
"I call him big brother. He treats me like that when I was three after the mine cart accident." I said.
"Mine cart accident?"
"When it moved so fast that it threw me out of the cart and hanging on barely until he brought me back in the cart."
"Why were you there anyways. Weren't your family there?" Malfoy Sr. asked.
"I had a job since I was three. I worked to get my own food and cloths. Imagine me living in a closet. They don't remember having me at all. I was putting my pay in my vault. Now I'm on my own as a birthday gift from my brother. Can you see the look in their face when they find out I'm richer than them?" I said laughing sadly.
"Oh darling." Said Narcissa.
"Anyways I like to extend an invite to my manor. For dinner. I know my biological family is your nuisance, however I believe we can work together on some things." I said.
They nodded Narcissa handed me potions and I swallowed them hole. I can feel my cheeks more puffy with baby fat. I appeariated back to my manor.