Harry Free

Holly's P.O.V.
At lunch the mail came. Zip zoomed to me he dropped the letters on my lap. I looked from all the letters and found the one from Griphook.
Dear Sister Holly,
I looked through his things. And since his godfather is unable to have him he will be emancipated. With this letter is the paper to sign with the blood quill he needs to keep the last name or pick a new one from his line. Pick wisely. This is also the Potter Lord ring. It needs a drop of his blood in order for him to wear it.
That is great that you are in Slytherin. The goblins that know you in England sends their congratulations. Tell Harry they congratulate him also. With love sister,
~Griphook
I squealed. I give the paper to Harry and the ring with the blood quill. I tell him everything.
"I'll stay with Potter though." He said. He did everything he was supposed to do. And it glowed and disappeared with the quill. He is now able to stay away from the Dursley's.
I look through my mail and open them. Saying the stock went up and they payed the express amount in my vault. I smiled. The last one was worried though I checked it for any thing dangerous. I opened it.
Dear Miss Fleamont,
I would like to talk to you about your ideas on the orphanages. Since you are so involved I will like to ask you of your assistance of a couple of ideas.
Also congrats on your new broom stock. Those are getting better each time. You are becoming a great wizard. Also I wish for you to meet with some other Ministers from other countries.
You may invite one person to come with you. Myself will pick you two up tomorrow for the meeting.
Sincerely
The Minister of Magic
Cornelius Fudge

I fell out of my seat. I handed the paper to Harry who passed it to Draco. Harry was sitting in shock. So was Draco. I was doing a happy dance while lifting up in the air. I floated back down. I looked at my watch and see it's almost time to go to herbology. I dragged the two frozen boys to the green house. Harry was smiling he was free.
Harry Potter is no longer going to the Dursley's.