Amnesia and meeting

I woke up on a Island. Two people stood in front of me.
"Holly?" The boy said. My eyes furrow and I scoot away from him.
"Who are you people. Please don't hurt me. I promise I didn't do anything I think. I can't remember." I cried. They had sorrow field eyes.
"My name is Leo mcshizzle and this is wonderful Calypso." The man said.
A huge headache came to my head. I cried out in pain. My body started to glow blue. Vines sprouted from the ground started encasing me. I started floating up and lightning struck me. The next thing I know is it went dark.
Leo's pov.
When Holly showed up with a slight glow I was confused.
"Holly?" I asked with calypso by my said. Her face looked scared.
"Who are you people. Please don't hurt me. I promise I didn't do anything I think. I can't remember." She cried.
"My name is Leo mcshizzle and this is wonderful Calypso." I said with a look of sorrow.
Then her face contorted in pain. She starts to glow blue and lifted in the air. Vines sprout out from the ground encasing her. It looks like she's meditating when it closes. I look at calypso who is in complete awe.
"Who is she exactly?" Calypso said in complete awe.
"That was Holly Weasley Fleamont. She came from London England. She was extremely abused and neglected. She's actually sixteen now I think. But due to the abuse and neglect she's looks twelve. She's the Daughter of Zeus and she fought and defeated Gaea single handily. Gaea blessed her before she died. She was offered goddess ship of major goddess of earth and minor in hope. However she declined like Percy. They both share the same fatal flaw of personal loyalty and the last time I saw her was when she threw herself and Percy off of Olympus falling down to the city." I explained.
She looked at the sphere that started to glow bright. The next thing I know it's gone.
Percy's pov.
I was in the living room holding my knees trying to not cry my heart out. I can feel that's she's alive but I can't seem to grasp the way she 'died.' All the avengers look at me with pity eyes. Then the room was engulfed with bright blue light. Holly floating in the air, her eyes, mouth and all crevasses is pouring bright blue light. Her hair floating behind her. Tattoos started forming on her cheeks, hands, arms, her whole body. The light died down and she started falling. I caught her and hug her close. Everyone is staring at her. Vision, Wanda, Pietro, Tony, Thor, Steve, Nat, Clint, Sam, Rhodes, and Furry.
"Holly!" I cried out holding her tight. Her eyes slowly opened her once light blue eyes glowed brighter with small green and yellow specks. Her hair started changing to a pure white with Earth toned highlights.
"Percy" she said with a straggled whisper.
"I'm here Hol. I'm here." I said with tears pouring.
She wiped my tears.
"Mr. Awesomeness is crying that won't do." She said with a determination look.
"Even some awesome people have to cry." I said with a small smile.
"I'm sorry I had to do it. Or more people would have died." She said a tear.
"Shh it's alright your back we need to go see mom and eat some of her blue food and talk." I said. She lidded and we hugged with her occasionally. I look to see the Avengers have tears and thinking faces. I picked her up. She went on my bag and the next thing I see is my mom apartment door.
Holly's pov.
We stood outside the door and Percy gave three knocks. The door opens to Sally. She lets us in. Percy slowly put me on my feet I swayed a little before holding his arm.
"Mama Sally." I said quietly.
She looked at me with tears and covered her mouth. She held me as I cried in her shoulder. I can hear Percy and Paul talking in low voices.
"What happened to your hair and skin look you have tattoos!" Sally scolded.
"I don't remember." I said looking down with confusion and look at the tattoos.
"Mom when she appeared she was glowing and tattoos started to form her hair turned white and her eyes became like that." Percy explained. I look in the mirror to see a huge blue arrow on my scalp and symbols in all languages of the elements and energy. Then realization came in.
"Percy! What about my cousin in England. I have been missing for two in a half years. He thinks I probably died." I said with tears. I felt my heart brake. I grabbed my chest and let out a whimper. There was a door bell. Percy was holding me. Mom went to answer the door. A minute later they walk in. I look to see lady Hectate.
"Percy I want you to go with Holly and help them with a war they are having. Holly can explain the situation. Will you accept the quest." She asked.
Percy looks at me then to his mom. His mom nods.
"Yes lady Hectate." Percy said.
She placed a hand on his head and he glowed. Hectate hugged me making me feel warm inside. I felt a new hope. He hugged Sally and I grabbed Percy. We appeariate to my Manor. When we heard footsteps running towards us.
"Holly?" Harry asked slowly.
"Harry!" I said hugging him.
"What happened to you? And who's he." Harry asked.
"I went through an inheritance. And was induced into comas because of the way I was raised. And this is Percy. He is our cousin from my fathers side." I said.
"What was the war you were talking about Holly." Percy asked.
"This is between Tom Riddle and Albus Dumbledore. Albus wants more power and doesn't care who dies in the process as long as he is praised and gains more power. While on the other end is Tom riddle. He is one of the victims of Dumbledores game. This was the outcome of the first war. Tom riddle was like everyone in this room. He was mistreated and abused. He was an orphan like Harry here. At the time Tom was misunderstood. He lived with muggle Orphanages. They thought of him as a freak. However when he was rescued by Dumbledore he was glad. But years go by twisting Toms thoughts turning him hateful and vengeful towards the ones that call themselves light. Dumbledore used curses forbidden to us on people that did not give permission.
The impiro curse allows the caster to control the person. Killing curse is just what it is. It kills the person well except two people so far. And the cruciatious curse. This curse can torture a person. It is like lightning hitting your nerves. If held for more than forty five minutes it can cause the victim to go insane with no hope to return. Dumbledore used all three curses on people to start this war. He impiro'd Tom to killing Harry's parents. He did the same to a women torturing a couple insane leaving a boy with a abusive grandmother. He tried killing me and Harry. And this is only the beginning. We are here to make peace between the magic world and help Tom riddle get it back in order." I explained. They nodded.
"Grab my hands brothers we are going to be meeting Tom Riddle." I said. They grabbed a hand and I glowed blue. My hair flowed behind me. I appeariate to the manor. Wands were pointed at us.
"We request meeting of Tom Riddle and the second command." I said in a floaty majestic voice. We were led but still held at wand point.
"My lord three people request to meet with you and Lucious." The man said. When he saw me he stood and nod. I walk towards him blue footsteps being left in its place. I was not touching the floor in fact I was three feet above it.
"Tom Riddle." I said in the same voice. I nod my head a little.
"I know of your story. Yours is like mine, Harry's, and Percy's." I said in the direction of the name I called.
"Fumble door tried to kill us once. However, he made the wrong people mad without realizing it." I said still in that mystic voice.
"May I ask what your names are?" The Lucious asked.
"Harry Potter" Harry Potter.
"Perseus Jackson. I prefer Percy." Percy said.
"Holly Fleamont when I'm not like this. But when I am I am Lady hope." I said mystic. I floated down and the glow disappeared. I looked at them with a smile.
"Hi I'm Holly I once was a Weasley but I was looked in a closet in the attic until I was seven. I then went to the Malfoy for a checkup. Then lived on my own. These two are my cousins but they are more like over protective brothers. And we graduated already. What else. Oh yeah. We like to keep peace. So after this war is over. I want this world fixed up. I own about sixty Orphanages right harry?" I ask.
"Actually you own seventy five while you were in America and comas you gained fifteen." Harry corrected.
"Okay so I own 75 Orphanages, some castles, I own Hogwarts, um oh the minister is like a father to me. So if I accidentally run into him I'll be on ministry arrest and having to help him with the government yuppie! Oh and if you can't tell I have ADHD and I lost an ear to a war that me and Percy fought in. Oh if any muggles get killed then you will be buried easily ten feet under." I said hopping foot to foot. Tom looked at me then to Lucious.
"She may also have PTSD and Dyslexia to even attention deficit disorder." Percy added.
"She also makes and sells the Phoenix brooms." Harry added. They both look at me with a smirk.
"I will not talk like I did for the last year!" I threatened. They held their hands up in surrender.
"I also am friends with the other ministers and fluent in all languages." I said with a smile.
I then changed to look like Percy.
"Or I may even change into a person and act like them." I said and changed back. I then gasp. I turn to look at Harry.
"Where's Sirius and Remus." I said. Some people step out of the shadows. I grew a sloppy smirk. I transformed into a Phoenix and soared to them. When I was almost there I transformed into a black puppy. Sirius caught me and laughed. I started licking his cheek. I transformed back. Then my hearing went out again. I sigh. I tried reading lips but he was talking so fast. I looked at Percy motioned to my ear. He nodded and started talking. I started playing with the elements. I created a flower, lit it on fire, dosed it with Water, then blew the smoke with air. I created an egg. It started to crack. When the new born bird came out I pet it. Then in Latin I spoke.
"From the ashes it rise. Here born a new born Phoenix." Then it caught on fire. It nipped my ear then flew to Toms shoulder.
"He chooses you Tom. However, if the Phoenix does not feel welcomed and feels pain like we did then it shall return and never come back." I said.