Ten year old Holly

Holly's P.o.v.
I'm ten years old. I have many businesses both muggle and wizardry. I'm as rich if not more than the Malfoy's. I have three seats in wizimgot. And I have designed a broom called Fire Phoenix. Each broom sold I get 45% of market price. This is a lot for a ten year old girl. I also donate funds for magical and muggle orphanages. I had cut several ribbons and now I have two weeks till my eleventh birthday.
Rons P.o.v.
I feel like I am missing something. Like I have half of my self. I have been feeling this since I i was three. It's probably nothing though. Although I can't wait in two weeks I'll be eleven.
Griphook P.o.v.
In two weeks my little sister will be eleven. She grew from her three year old look and act. Now she is sneaky little girl with lots of tricks in her sleeve. I taught her well. But she has lots of charms. I taught her how to handle her businesses and stocks. Now she's richer than the Malfoy's. She has a lot of power also and a friend of the goblin Nation. She even can apperiate out of Gringotts that's suppose to be impossible. Only hope that she will make it to Hogwarts.
------time skip 2 weeks------
Holly P.O.V.
It's my eleventh birthday and I was eating at the table with my elfs. Their like my parents. An owl swooped in and dropped a letter on my lap. I smiled until I looked at the name on the envelope.
Holly Weasley
Fleamont manor
Master room
London England

Dear Miss Weasley,
You are hear by accepted the Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. We await your owl no later than July 31st.
Here is the list of the following supplies. And ticket.
Sincerely Albus Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts.
All right. I wrote them back saying that I will come. I sent it with zip my Snow White owl. I got up and told Chuffles and Pinky that I'm going shopping and to relax.
At diagon alley
I appeariated to the alley and went to Gringotts with my supply list.
I walked over to Griphook's desk. He smiled and lead me to the cart. I sat down and he put the seat belt on me. We went to my vault. Inside there was thousand of gallons. I grabbed the bag that he handed me that has an undetectable extension charm with a feather light charm. I filled it with a thousand gallons and about the same amount of sickles and knuts. I walk out and hug my brother. We got back in the cart and buckled in. We went back up and there stood the Weasley family. I unbuckled and the seatbelt disappeared. I bowed my head to my brother and walking in front of the family.
"Hello Weasley's" I said with a sneer at the name.
"And you are?" A boy asked.
"That's sad that you don't remember your sister. But of course everyone forgot me. That's why when I was seven I was emancipated." I said with a sneer.
Molly had a look of realization.
"Holly" she said.
"I lived in the attic I had a job when I was three and now I'm a wealthy business owner and lady Fleamont. Now excuse me I need to go shopping for my supplies. I hope not to see you too soon." I said. I walked out and to madam Malkins. I bought new and expensive robes and uniforms. After a while I finished shopping except getting my wand and familiar. I went to get my familiar first. I walked in and all animals looked at me in deathly quiet. The shopkeeper was getting freaked out. I close my eyes and let my magic guide me. I went to a door and walked in. In the room were several rare animals. I close my eyes and let it guide me two ways. One was to a white Phoenix and the other to a magical lion cub. I picked up the cub it nipped me but only to get little blood. I can hear the cubs voice.
'Hello there little one you are my familiar what's your name?' I asked the cub.
'Caleb' he said back.
'A nice name for a handsome cub.' I said. He purred.
I carried them to the counter with the cages and food levitating behind me. I paid the shop keeper and walked out. I can hear the noise from outside. I laughed and brought my familiars to olivanders. 
"Hello Holly I'm glad you came today." He said.
"Hello Olivander I'm here for the wand choosing." I said.
"I see." He said.
He measured me and picked wands. He hands them to me each one destroying the shop more. He gave me one more the last one in the store and it exploded the store.
We climb out of the wreckage covered head to toe. I wave my hand and the store is fixed. Caleb and smite is beside me. Smite is my Phoenix. We are also bonded.
"Maybe we should make one from my familiars." I said cleaning my familiars off.
"Oh my Merlin what happened here?" Molly asked from behind.
"The last wand in the store that did not fit miss Holly's magic core." Said Olivander.
Right now the store is mending itself.
"Here you go Olivader from Caleb and smite. And I suggest Holly wood its more attracted to me then any other." I said. He nodded and took the cores.
"It will be done in a hour." He said.
"Thank you let me help." I said wavering my hand over the building once more and speed up the fixing. He smiled and thanked me.
"Pinky" I said.
"Yes miss Holly." She said.
"Can you take my things to my room please." I asked
"Yes miss Holly but I must warn you lunch is almost ready so be quick." Pinky said.
"Yes Pinky I'll be home after I get my wand in a hour tell chuffle that also." I said. She bowed her head and popped out.
"Now excuse me but I have a business meeting." I said to the old family. I bowed my head and walked to quiditch quality supply shop.