Sorting

We came off the boats and up the stairs. We stopped I looked over to Harry.
"Hi Harry sorry about earlier. Do you know what house you probably going to be in?" I asked.
"It's alright Holly. I don't know. Ron says that Slytherins turn out to be bad wizards. So probably not there maybe Gryffindor." He said.
"Harry not all wizards that came from Slytherin are bad. Like Merlin he came from Slytherin. However if the hat thinks its best to put you in Slytherin or Gryffindor then stick with his decision. I'll still be you friend in the end. And maybe you can come with me home during the winter holidays." I said. He nodded and smiled at the offer. He nodded. I smiled.
"Now come on or we will be left behind while they are sorting." We followed behind the group into the great hall and waited as the hat sang the song.

I clapped, and the sorting began

I clapped, and the sorting began. Harry was sorted before me into Slytherin. Dumbledore looked sad that he wasn't sorted in Gryffindor like a little good light hero. I smiled and hollered. I was called first before Ron.
"Weasley, Holly"
The room went silent and there was mumbling. Saying they didn't know there was another girl Weasley.
"Actually it's Holly Fleamont. Do you want to get the Minister and Griphook from Gringotts to straiten that out. For they are not my family." I said. The mumbling got loader and the Weasley twins were talking to one another and looking at me.
"Fleamont, Holly" McGonagal restated.
I walked up and sat on the stool.
"You are different from the Weasley's. very different." He said.
"One I like to say I like your song and two. If you count livening in a Cramped cupboard and getting taught all things parents should teach by a goblin who is like my brother and elfs you will turn out different. Alexander however because of those events I got a better life by helping others." I said.
"Hmm that will definitely do it. You are very tricky. I'm guessing you learned that from the goblin that is like your brother. Your also kind and very smart for your age. You will definitely be top of your class. Those qualities makes a good witch. Also you are very giving. You own and run an orphanage. And sponsor many more. SLYTHERIN!" Alexander yelled. I got up and walked to the table to sit next to Harry. I gave him a hug and paid attention to the sorting. After the sorting most going to Gryffindor including my ex twin. A letter was dropped in front of me and Harry. I read the note and looked up at the head table. I looked at Dumbledore in the eyes and held up the letter. I lit it on fire and waved my hand and the ash pile disappeared and appeared in front of Dumbledore.
"What's that about?" Harry and Draco asked.
"Dumbledore wanted a way to get me and Harry to get us under his thumb. I'm going to talk to Griphook about Harry's living arrangements. I don't like the muggles he is living at." I said. He nodded his head. I wave my hand above our plates checking for spells and potions. I found a loyalty potion in each one. I shook my head.
"Harry don't eat that it has a loyalty potion in that." He nodded. He played picky eater with his fork. I did too. We were dismissed to our common rooms. We followed the prefect to the common rooms and the password is snakes Slytherin. I laughed at the password so did Harry. We got to the Common room.