Introductions

We were called in by the words Transfer students. Me and Harry walked in with elegance and pride. We stopped and turn around at the same time.
"Hello we are Holly and Harry" we said.
"I'm Holly Fleamont lady and head of house of the Fleamont family." I said.
"I'm Harry Potter lord and head of house of the Potter Family." Harry said.
"I'm also the creator of the Phoenix swift brooms. And these are my familiars." I said and let out a whistle. Zip, Caleb, and smite appeared.
"These are Caleb, zip and smite" I said pointing to each one of them.
"I'm not much as her however she is the friend of the goblin nation." Harry said.
"We were sorted in the Jaguar house." Me and Harry said together.
Our hands lit on fire and we connected and our whole bodies lit on fire. We sat down at the jaguar table. We turned the fire off and looked at the headmistress in sink. She shivered.
"These two will be taking classes with the fourth years and up. Let the feast begin." She said. The first thing I did was checking the food and drinks. I gave Harry the go ahead to eat. A boy gave us a weird look.
"At our old school they tried to put potions and spells in our food and drinks." Me and Harry said at the same time.
"What school did you two go before this?" He asked.
"Hogwarts" we said together.
"We came from Great Britain." We said.
"Oh so you came up with the Phoenix swift?" He asked.
"Yes I did. I also own manny muggle businesses and magic businesses also. I own one orphanage and sponsee and pay others so they can help the kids out. I Gave Ministers with Harry helping advise for orphanages." I said.
"Your parents didn't help you with them?" He asked.
My hand turned into a fist. I was taking deep breaths. Harry rubbed soothing circles in my back.
"No me and Harry are both orphans. Harry's parents died by a dark wizard. My parents brought me home from the hospital along with my twin brother. I was left in the car. My magic saved me from dying with a help of an house elf who raised me. They raised me until I can do things on my own which was when I was two. I had a job since I was three. So no those *growls* putrid red heads was not there for me. Both me and Harry slept in a small cupboard." I said taking deep breaths. The dining hall was quiet probably listened into the conversation. I got some food and stuffed in my mouth before I said something I don't like. The Headmistress came down and gave us a schedule similar to Hogwarts.

On it also is the password for the dorm rooms