American Minister

After the long three hour ride we made it to New York. When we got off we showed them our papers saying we are citizens. I have a fancy dress that will make any women crave. Harry had on a business suit that makes him look fancy. We rode in first class. We walked to the baggage claim where we got our bags. We walked over to people were holding signs. There we saw the American Minister himself holding a sign with our last names on it. We walked over to him bowing our heads to him. People around us looked at us weird. We followed him to a limousine and got in. On the way to his office we told him what happened and why we came to the American. He had some idea due to Fudge and the Goblins telling him. He nodded his head and talked about the school we are entering. In this school it is similar to Hogwarts. However there is no house rivalry. Me and Harry nodded at the information. We told him about how we got permission to use our wands outside of school. However we wished him to grant it also. He also said I might need to retake my appertation test. I nodded and asked if we can do that right away. I have been teaching Harry how to do it also. He also asked if he can do his. The Minister as we learned his name was Marcus agreed. We made it to the Ministry which looks a whole lot better than the Britains. We took our tests and pass with high score that befuddled the test givers. Apparently they didn't get that high of a score. Marcus lead us to the school and talked to the headmistress with us.
"Hello Madam we wish to attend your school of course with your permission." Me and Harry said it at the same time. Marcus chuckled and the headmistress looked scared in a way.
"Of course do you have transfer papers?" She asked.
"Yes madam here you go." Me and Harry said at the same time. We both looked at each other confused.
"This is like a first." Me and Harry said.
We both groan. While Marcus laughed.
"What's so funny Minister Marcus?" We asked.
"Nothing it's just you are acting like twins who share a mind." He said.
"We are not even brother or sister. We are like a distant cousin." We said as we both tug our hair.
"Alright we are going to sort you two." The headmistress said. She got up and picked up a wizard hat. She put the hat on Harry's head.
"Hmm your strong willed. Yours are also very smart and cunning. You also been through hell until you met Miss Holly your creatures sister in a way. Jaguar!" The hat said. Harry gave a okay smile I smiled back.
"Congrats Harry!" I said.
"Okay Holly your turn." Harry said.
I put the hat on my head.
I can see all my memories past by me.
"Hmm you are strong willed just like Harry Potter over there. Abandoned since you were two days old. Very smart. If you had it your way you will be graduated all ready. Very sneaky and powerful. Taught by a goblin you call brother. Worked since your turn the age of three. Your now the most wealthy wizard in Great Britain. And your old headmaster was trying to use potions and spells on you and Harry. So you moved here. JAGUAR!" The hat said. I took off the hat and to see everybody looking at me. Harry ran and hugged me I broke down. I can't get the memories out of my head.
Harry said calming things to me. I calmed down long enough just to sniffle.
"Alright its dinner time. Let's go introduce yourselves and eat." The headmistress said. We nodded and got up. I waved a hand over my face and it looked like I haven't cried at all. She stead us to the dinning hall where we waited to be called in.