page 6

*2 WEEKS LATER*

As im walking down the street i can see Micks and hear Micks car pull up on the sidewalk.

"Hey, we are going to meet the blonde fucker, wane come?" Mick asks rolling down his car window. i grudge my shoulders and bite my lower lip.

"you okay?" he asks.

"it's Alex." i say feeling my tears burn in my eyes.

"get in." Mick says, and i do what he says.

We arrive back at the shitty apartment and as soon as the door opens i can smell the jack and smell of something burning, i stop as soon as i see Tommy chasing a cockroach with fire.

"i want to go know." i say to Mick, making him give me a little smile and closing the door.

behind the shitty kitchen wall i see Nikki's big head of black hair sprayed hair, and he is looking hot as always. wearing a shirt with no sleeves revealing his 2 wrist tattoos and his rope bracelets on his wrist. looking into his green sparkle eyes i see they are a little red, probably from the liqueur.

"Soph" he says winking at me.

"its Sophie" he smirks and sits next to me on the couch.

"happy late birthday" my heart skips a beat when i hear Nikki remembers, and is kind of apologizing in a way.

"thank you" i say with a smile.

"you should smile more at me." he says looking me up and down.

"yeah right." i say trying to hide the bruise Alex left on my waist but I'm afraid he already saw it.

***************************************************************

sorry this is a bit shorter i'll try to make it longer next time love you all.