Chapter 2 Page 34

NIKKI'S POV 2 WEEKS LATER

Today is the day I'm getting out of the hospital...without Sophie. She is still in a coma and there is not much of an bettering into her situation...Me and Mick we kind of made a agreement, I only get to see Sophie when he is around two, and to be fair...I don't even fucking deserve that either.

"Mr Sixx could I talk to you for a Minute?" I look to the door and see a Black women with beautiful hair...like Sophie, I'm losing my fucking mind.

"Yeah" I nod making her come in and close the door behind her with a sigh letting me know the news she has, isn't good.

"Where do I start, ur fiance her test results got back, but" She looks me in the eye and there I am trying to read her...to save me the pain of hearing what the 'but' is.

"but, what?" I sit up more trying to prepare myself for the next words that will come out of her mouth.

"Sophie, she got a alot of head injuries and we are afraid that...she might have a concussion which means..severe memorie loss" I feel my heart drop and my hands open feeling lifeless and hopeless.

"What does that mean, she won't remember the accident or?" I say whit a little hope left in me.

"She won't remember the last 3 years...we are sorry Mr Sixx we tried everything we could." 

"No...NO, for fuck sake's and the baby....how do I fucking tell her that she will never believe I mean look at me I-" 

"There is another option for the baby" I look at the women and she takes a chair and sits down infront of me giving a pen and paper.

"we think it's the best option for Sophie to remove the baby...she will be overwhelmed enough whit the fact that she can't remember the past 3 years. Having to raise a baby will only increase that, so we would like to procide an abortion...we can still do this since Sophie isn't that far yet we-"

"you want to kill, the only thing I have left of Sophie?" I swallow trying not to break down.

"No, sir we are trying to help her...remember and give her strength to get her memories back." I look at the papers and the shaking pen in my hands making me feel my sweat drip in the paper...

"Fine, I'll sign if you think with this I can get Sophie back?"

"We strongly believe in it" the women gets up takes the paper and walks to the door but stopping.

"We will do the procider in 2 hours...go be with them" she smiles at me closing the door making me hold in my screams...I'm a monster a selfish monster.

******************************************************************