Chapter 3 Page 1

The moment I step out of my car seeing the familiar hospital I used to be at myself and was with Nikki when he overdosed gives me a slight headache, a slight pain in my chest. I walk inside and see Nikki...tall whit black hair that look messy and full of hairspray, his tattoos his sleeveless        t-shirt and his leather pants with chains on them making his tall figure even more stand out. His eyes meet mine and I can feel my heart make a little jump. He walks toward me and stands there until he comes closer and hugs me making me smell the leather and petrol. He lets go of me and looks down at me and smiles.

"I like you're hair...it's very you" He smiles making me nod and walk past him.

"Where is mick?" He sighs and walks with me hearing his heels from his flat shoes klick.

"Thank you for coming I really appreciate it I-"

"Let's get one thing straight, I'm here because my dad Mick is in a coma I didn't come back for you, got it?" I say looking straight into his eyes making his scoff but nod. I shake my head yes and keep walking to the elevators. 

"I'ts the 4th floor" Nikki says when we enter the elevator. I nod and press 4 making the doors close and I can feel his stare all over my body. I pull blue dress a bit down making him laugh a little.

"What?" I ask making him but both his hands up and surrendering himself. I roll my eyes and as soon as the door open's I step out seeing Mick getting transported from his room, I run to them and stop them.

"wow wow wow, where are you taking him?" I ask the nurse with the brown hair.

"who are you?" she asked looking me up and down making me scoff.

"I'm his daughter, and I would like to know where my dad is going!" she looks at me and nods no but I put my hands on the bed and stop it from moving.

"I'm his daughter check his papers I-"

"sweetie look, I don't know what they told you, but on Mick Mars's medical papers it says that he can't have children, so please step out of the way or we will remove you, got that?" I let go of the bed and they take him away making me look back at Nikki who has the same face as me now...shocked and confused.

****************************************************************