page 38

Nikki looks up at me and takes my hand pulling me down on the floor with him in his dark dark house feeling his tears on my bare shoulders.

"Nikki, I want you to get help and I mean it...I love you and want you to be happy." I say crying to feeling his arms tighten around my waist hearing his soft sobs.

"Neither of us are happy together Nikki. so we keep breaking one another and we are calling it love." I say trying to stay calm and controlled.

"I do really love you, Sophie." Nikki say looking at me and holding my face seeing him come closer and feeling his lips on mine letting all the horrible things he did slip away from my mind......

"you are my most favorite, yet most painful person I've ever met...but I love you, Nikki" I say looking at him and wrapping my legs around him giving him a hug and feeling a sigh of releave from him.

*NIKKI'S POV*

I could smell her perfume and the smell of rain mix and it was the most perfect smell i ever smelled. If she would only know how much warmth and love her touch gives off i would let her touch me all day long...the more i know about her the more i can see myself getting beter for her.

"I should go home now" Sophie says trying to get off of me, but i stop her and pick her up. carrying her to the bedroom, and getting in bed with her and holding her tight in my arms feeling her breath hit my neck letting everything and every feeling hit me.

She is right...I need help but the question is how and when, I know that drgs is a big part of my life and i fucking love my life but...i love Sophie even more.

"Nikki?" her soft voice speaks.

"hm" i say looking down into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Could we maybe start off as friends again? There is just some things I need to forget and proses." Sophie says making my heart fall to the ground.

 She has the full right to let me wait. I let her wait for months to see me when she was in the hospital, and honestly the smack accident with Vince was not really and accident, he needed to pay for what he almost took away from me.

"Sure, Sophie" I kiss her head and close my eyes feeling the same warmth from her that i felt when i took heroine. 

********************************************************

omg so cuteeeeeeeeeeee