page 37

Nikki is clearing the couch and i sit down still looking at my hand feeling myself shake and getting red flags that i should leave.

"Are you okay?" Nikki asked me like it is the most normal thing to do after everything he did.

Am I okay?                                                                                                                                                                         Those words felt like a needle in my heart knowing that he never cared about that before, it was small but painful.                                                                                                                                                                No, I want to say, but i won't.                                                                                                                                             No, I want to say, but I couldn't. The only thing i could do was lie again.

"Sophie?" Nikki asks making me wake up from my overthinking mind.

"I'm fine, I should go now." I say giving him the towel but he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him making me look into his eyes feeling mine being filled with tears already.

"Honest now, Sophie?" I scoff and pull away looking up and seeing his eyes.

"Why,Nikki?" i ask making him look confused.

"please get that look of off your face, Nikki" he sighs and starts to rub the back of his neck.

"Sophie, I never meant to hurt you but I-" I stop him and scoff.

"But? But what Nikki? I loved you and I wanted you to love me as much as i loved you and you fucking left when i needed you the most." I'm not crying and that is whats scaring Nikki I can see it on his face.

"I never came because I was scared to death i would fucking lose you to!" His voice is getting louder.

"EVERYBODY ALWAYS FUCKING LEFT, MY FATHER MY FUCKING MOTHER RAZZLE! I COULDN'T BARRE LOSING YOU TO!" he shout walking back and forth.

"You're full of shit Nikki Sixx" I say with a little smile feeling the anger hit inside me.

"Oh really? hah. Fuck you Sophie! I pushed everyone away from me BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T FUCKING YOU!" He says holding his hand on his mouth like he said something he shouldn't of have.

"FUCK YOU, I HATE HOW YOU MAKE ME QUESTION MYSELF! WHEN THE PROBLEM WAS YOU ALL ALONG" he says making me shake my head no seeing that he is having a breakdown..that i caused.

"THEY FUCKING ASK ME WHO i LOVE AND I THINK OF YOU, AND I THINK OF YOU , AND I THINK OF YOU. BUT END UP SAYING 'NAH FUCKING NO ONE' BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING LOSE YOU! THESE MONTHS HAVE BEEN HELL FOR ME. DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES YOUR ACTIONS HAVE ON OTHERS?" I walk to Nikki and try to hold him but he shrugs away.

"you taught me alot about love, even though i never could give it to you...it's never fucking enhough." He say falling down and that's when i see his needle wounds in his arm.

"What the fuck Nikki?" I get up and move back.

********************************************************************

Nikki was not having it