Chapter 2 Page 25

"What are you asking me right now?" I look at Nikki seeing all the bad things that happend to me as a child and remembering what happend to Nikki...how could he want me to be a mother and him a father? We never saw how to love or how to be raised how can we possible do that now I...

"Sophie, chill don't freak out yet...hear me out" Nikki stands up and takes my hand bring me back on his lap calming me down.

"I want a child with you...the person I love who learned me to love, Sophie?" He looks at me making my heart almost pound out of my chest.

"Nikki, listen to me...no I can't have a baby I can't possibly be a mother I never had one so how could i be one-"

"Sophie you would be such a good mom I want you to be the mother of my childer-" I cut Nikki off and stand up.

"NO!" I shout making Nikki stand up mad and look at me.

"But did you ever stop to think about how I feel about it?" I look at him and I can feel his anger filling his body...

"Why can't you just stop for once in ur life, you always want more...marriage...a house and now ur wish is a baby?!" I walk to the door but stop when I hear Nikki walk towards me.

"I want you..thats all...your the closet to heaven I'll ever be" He says in a quite voice making me turn around and seeing a tear escape his eyes.

"we will, one day have a baby" I say looking at him and placing my hand on his cheek.

"Together?" Nikki asks like a broken child.

"Together." I say Kissing him.

*******************************************************