page 7

Nikki opens the door and the blonde girl from last time appears at the door, scanning everything in the room. Vince walks in and says hi to everyone.

"you?" he ask giving me a smile while I just raise my hand.

While Nikki and Vince are talking about the lyrics the blonde girl sits next to me.

"are you going to be a problem between me and Vinnie?" i scoff and see Nikki looking over at me and looking down at my waist, I take a pillow and cover it making him look away.

"well?" she repeats.

"look Barbie, i don't know you and i don't wane know you. but don't worry you're 'Vinnie' is all yours." i walk up and go sit next to the door near Nikki, still with the pillow.

"i need to talk to you after this, alone" Nikki hovers over me making me look up at him.

the blonde girl keeps looking up and down at Nikki and then back at Mick and at Tommy. Vince noticed and walks closer to her.

"what is it, babe?" he asks.

"I'm just trying to make sure these guys are good enough to play with you baby." Nikki fake gags at me and i hold my laughter, But then Mick starts to play his solo from Live Wire.

She sits back down and has an unsatisfied look on her face. she jumps up as soon as Vince sings a few lines of the Lyrics.

"This isn't right-this isn't right" she start to swing her hand in the air making Nikki stop playing and the rest following.

"sorry what?" Nikki says sarcastically.

***************************************************

hope you guys like it so far I'm having a lot if fun writing it.