Chapter 2 Page 36

"Sophie, do you remember anything?" Mick looks at her and then back at me putting his hand out to me.

"I...I remember I was showering...or driving a car?...where is Alex?!" I let go of Mick and storm out of the room throwing the door shut.

"Nikki?" Mick comes out of the room seeing me walk back and forth angry.

"If it's going to be like this, if she only remember that fucking asshole I won't be able to stay I can't I-"

"You don't get to fucking decide whether you want to leave or not! this is on you...the least you can do is help her!" Mick point to me getting closer feeling the heat of his anger.

"Mick but-"

"NO BUT, FUCKING GROW UP!" I look at Mick and nod walking back into the room seeing her eyes light up when she sees Mick but turn dark when she sees me.

"There is something I need to break to you" Mick says holding her hands." she sit up a little and nods.

"This man here is Nikki Sixx, your fiance...you two had an accident 2 weeks ago...you got memorie loss...do you remember?" She looks at me and then at Mick again.

"Fiance?" she asks me making me nod.

"How?" I sigh and sit down on her bed.

"You see I have a bad history with drugs and I took something to calm down and uhm...I-"

"you caused it?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"Sophie, please I-"

"and are you okay?" I look up at her and then at Mick trying to hide my smile.

"me?" I ask her again making sure what i heard was right.

"Yeah" I nod and give her a sweet smile making Mick scoff.

"go on, tell her the other things" she looks at Mick and frowns.

"Ur also pregnant...5 weeks in" she stares at me and nods slowly.

"Is the baby okay?" I nod making her take my hand and squeeze it.

"So everything is fine?" I look at Mick and back at her.

"Well yeah actually" It feels so weird...the Sophie I know well created would kill me she would strangle me to the floor. This Sophie is calm and looks in alot of pain...but for some reason this hold on with the baby and me being her fiance makes her happy and more alert.

"where we in love?" She asks making my tears water.

"Oh baby...we where"

**************************************************