Chapter 2 Page 37

SOPHIE'S POV

I look around in the room i woke up. I hear people around me telling me all kind of things...but the only one I can remember and trust is Mick, he looks older...well Sicker. I have so many questions but as soon as i ask the nurse them she tells me pushing me to remember won't help...but I need to know, apparently im pregnant and was about to get married to someone who is a drug addict...I don't believe I could've let myself love someone like him, could I? His tall figure hovers over my bed making me feel nervous trying to remember his eyes...they are beautiful but thats all I can remember right now...those eyes, yeah I must have loved his eyes.

"Are you okay?" the man who calls himself Nikki asks me making me say yeah I'm fine telling him i want some rest but all I wan't right now is to go meet people i know and feel safe with.

"Why don't we give her a minute alone with Nikki?" the nurse says in the doorway acting like she knows whats best for me...like she knows me, does she? the whole parade walks out of the door and leaves me with the one person I feel the most uncomfortable with, Nikki.

"Do I know her?" I point to the nurse making Nikki's head shake no.

"Why?" he looks confused.

"Because she acts like she knows me it's weird." Nikki laughs making me just put a little smile on my face not knowing what i said would be so funny, he looks at me and stops laughing like he can read me.

"Sorry, I know everything is so much to take in but, I'm here for you and even if you don't want me around for a bit I get it...there is something we should talk about" I look at him seeing his face turn sad and a bit worried making it into a big frown.

"Will you keep the baby or not...I thought you light want a baby you remember making?" I look at Nikki and sigh...this child..this live inside me, might be the only thing i have left from before my memorie loss...I don't think I'm ready to give it up, i know me as a mom no way but this the only shot i have to prove myself maybe wrong.

"If i'ts okay with you...i want to keep  it, Sophie before might come for me" i laugh making Nikki nod seeing tears stream down his face making me tap his hand comforting the best I can.

**************************************************************