Chapter 2 Page 40

"Sophie, you didn't forget anything did you?" Nikki crosses his arms making me more nervous. 

"I uhm-" I try to say but Nikki SST me.

"SST, I know. Me to, come here" Nikki says but when I walk over to him the doors open making Nikki sigh.

"Come whit me" Nikki says taking my hand walking me around to fine well...a fuck place. We walk into the women public bathroom and we go into the wheel chair booth. Nikki pushes me inside and locks the door putting that dark look back on his face seeing his muscles tense up looking at me. his footsteps of his booths make a clicking sound...klik...klik.....klik. I look up to him once he in infront of me... he strokes his hands trough my hair and never leaves my eyes.

"Are you sure, Sophie?" Nikki looks at me so deep I might fall. I give him a small nod and he pick's me up starting to kiss me again his warm mouth hitting mine feeling his tongue asking for dominates and I give it to him...What if I'm not good anymore like i used to be maybe. I not only lost 3 years I feel 3 years younger to...Nikki presses me against the wall and I put my legs around his waist seeing his bulge in his pants grow...massive. Nikki starts Kissing my neck and some wave of 'I know what to do' hit over me I want to cry but I won't...I need to push myself. Nikki moves us to the toilet seat and pulls my skirt up making small o's on my clit making me moan already seeing his smile on his face looking up to me. I start to move my hips more and Nikki looks at my pussy smiling and biting his lip. his veins in his arms and hands start to appear and holy shit...I'm lucky. Nikki throws his head back when I start humping his bulge.

"Fuck!" he groans making me smile at him, he lifts me up and puts me on my feet taking his jeans off making me look at him and take my skirt off as well. I look at his tattoo's and they are so hot...I didn't notice before. the ends of his long messy hair start to get wet...and so am I. Nikki takes my hips and puts me back onto his lap feeling his dick move inside of me, I need something to hold on to, I take Nikki's shoulders and hold on to it and start to move up and down but as soon as I move a bit I feel my walls closing up already. Nikki picks me up and pushes me against the wall again.

"Take it like a good girl, I know you can take it so don't worry. I'm here whit you look at me" Nikki says making my hands move to the back of his neck and making him pound in me feeling his balls hit my ass. I want to fucking scream and shout of the pleasure but Nikki covers my mouth. I feel his cum shoot up inside me and Nikki does grown it out.

"Ugh FUCKK" His eyes roll back and he falls down with me making us laugh. his hair is hanging infront of his face and is wet and he smells so fucking hot his smell of Liquor is now whit my sweat...wait a minute, I just remember something...

****************************************************************