page 11

He turns the notepad around and we all stare in disbelieve. look at the guys and start to laugh reading the name out loud.

"i thought you wanted to show these 'kids' something never seen before, but Nikki i hate break it down to you but uuhm. X mass, i think they know that shit?" we start laughing and Nikki looks pissed at me.

"on a scale of one to ten, that gets a 1.9" Mick says making us chuckle not trying to make Nikki mad. Nikki looks at me and sighs.

"its a play on Christmas. You can use all the Christ Imagery and shit. It'll piss people off and make them think, you know." he stops and Mick looks at him like he's is crazy.

"it got shock value." Nikki ads.

"yeah, for nuns?" i say Making them laugh.

"I'm shocked by how much it blows." Mick says making us hold in our laughter.

Nikki scoffs an throws his notebook back on the coffee table rolling his eyes and leaning back in the couch, making Tommy and Vince laugh.

"All right then, assholes. You give it a shot, but fucking make it big!" Nikki says getting his hopes up when Tommy takes the marker and the notebook. we all start to take a piece of paper and start thinking. here and there we hear Tommy or Vince Chuckle about the names they are writhing down.

"What do you got Tommy?" Nikki asks making Tommy flip his notebook and showing a penis and the name.

"The Fourskins? really, Tommy?" we all start laugh and even Nikki, I'm glad to his smile back.

"Yeah. 'Cause we're gonna fuck the audience in the face every night." Tommy says turning to me making me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

"Yeah, but can you see that shit on the marquee above the Forum?" i ask Tommy laughing.

"Okay, you're right. I'm out." Tommy says laughing and grabbing his beer back making all eyes fall on Vince now. but he raises his hands showing an empty piece of paper.

"sorry, man" he says to Nikki. making us look at Mick with all our hopes.

"Come on Mick. You've gotta do beter than that." Nikki says in a serious tone making all the laughter and chuckling in the room stop.

Mick looks at Nikki and has a small smirk on his lips. i go sit on the backrest of the seat on Nikki's couch so i get a better view of what Mick has come up with.

"Motley Crew" i read out Making Tommy and Vince Laugh of excitement. Mick looks at me and smiles showing the little spark in his eyes that i haven't seen in so long making me almost tear up.

"I've been waiting a long time for this day." Mick says proud.

"Alright" Nikki says taking the notebook out of his hands and the marker drawing some shit next to it. Wile Mick takes my hand and places me back next to him making me giggle a little.

"what about this?" Nikki grins and shows us the finale product reading.

"Mötley Crüe" i read, making them gasp and nod there head yes.

"That's sick, dude!" Tommy says standing up and hugging me..

*********************************************************************

*and so was Mötley Crüe formed*