Chapter 2 Page 50

SOPHIE'S POV

I get out of the shower and wipe the damp of the mirror showing this new girl I created...new hair It's Ginger now and a bit shorter making my blue eyes hide how much I've hurted these past months...I needed this I needed to get away and make my life a little drama free and- I wake up from my day dream when I hear my phone ring again. I walk to the living room in my towel and pick it up.

"Hello,  with Sophie Rolling?" I say answering the phone. I hear Nikki's voice but I don't get what he is saying he is so out of control.

"Nikki calm down, Nikki calm down for me okay." I hear his breath in and out a few times and then I hear it.

"Mick is in the hospital he is in a coma, he didn't take his meds." I widen my eyes and feel my heart drop to my knees.

"WHAT, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN I-"

"Look, Sophie. He needs you so if you can please come back for him just until he is stable he was so worried about you two please." I rub my head trying to think clear.

"Fine okay I will come I'll be there by the evening okay?" I hear his uhu and then I put down the phone looking at the sky.

"here we fucking go again hu?" 

***********************************************************