Chapter 2 Page 15

His cold wet hands start to explore all over my body...not forgetting any inch of my body. seeing the lust in his eyes that we both didn't have so long excite me even more. My whole body started to shake when he takes my pants off.

"Sh,,,shh" Nikki says placing his finger on my mouth.

"Don't get weak now. I didn't even got to the fun part."  I bite my lip while he undresses himself seeing his tattoos filling his chest and arm...the veins in his arms seem more active now making me gasp for air. He takes his d*ck is his hands and starts to stroke it a few times making a whimpering mess already.

"Gentle" Nikki whispers to himself, almost to keep on a leash, reminding himself not to go to hard. but that is what I want.

"no you won't" I challenge and he swiftly pushes his d*ck into me causing me to arch my back and moan out load. Feeling his hand going to the back of my neck pulling it so mu stomach hits his.

"Fucking hell,,,I fucking missed this" Nikki whispers lowering his hand to my under back pushing me closer to him making his d*ck go deeper with every thrust. 

"now tell me something" Nikki groans in my ear feeling the vibration of his voice giving me the chills.

"Jake?" Nikki groans making me roll my eyes and turn us around now me being on top.

"Shh,,I'm your's" I start going up and down feeling his warm d*ck go in and out of me on my tempo.

"No, did you,,,ahHr...have sex with HmM with him" Nikki tries to for a question. making me roll my eyes and get off of him.

"Are you really asking about who I fucked while I was away?" I cross my arms standing infront of the bed seeing him whimper from getting off of him.

"Sophie, get back here. Finish me" I look at him and I scoff.

"fuck yourself" I say wanting to get into the bathroom but Nikki gets up and pushes me against the door holding my chin up, slowly pulling back my ass with his hand feeling a smack making me moan.

"ow what was that, should I continue?" Nikki whispers in my ears slamming his D*ck onto my ass

"Fuck you..aghrn" I moan out as I feel the tip of his d*ck going into my ass. I turn around and sat him down on the bed, putting my legs around him sitting down on his d*ck...slowly making him roll his eyes back and his arms trying to support himself.

"You wanna know if I fucked someone else....if Jake pounded his fucking d*ck inside of me?" I whisper in his ears while kissing his neck. feeling his breathing getting heavier.

"Do you?" I  look at him making him smirk.

"You know nobody can fuck you like I can" I smile at him and get on my knees infront of him.

"Let's see if I'm better then Roxie." I look up at him from between his legs and he licks his lips trying to get a good view for the show that's about to happen. I take his throbbing d*ck in my mouth and the rest i stroke with my hands. feeling him move his dick deeper in mouth makes me gag a little seeing Nikki hit his head back through my tears.

"Ugh..don't you AHN fucking stop...FUCK" Nikki places his hand on my head and pull my moth more onto his d*ck. 

"I'm going to fucking cum" Nikki moans out. I Stop and Nikki groans.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Nikki gets my wrist and pushes me down on my knees again.

"I swear finish me" I look at him and give his d*ck a kiss.

"Okay" Nikki says biting his lip, taking my wrist and pulling me up putting me down on my stomach. Pushing his d*ck into my ass making me moan out his name.

"Nikki...ARHGn NiKKI!!!" I try to keep my moans in but as soon as Nikki slaps my ass everything I hold back comes.

"AAAGHRN OMG FUCK FUCK FUCK COME NIKKI FUCKING FUCK ME ARHGN!"

******************************************************